Jemindra

Plushies!

I really think plushies would be the most likely to sell out of everything... just my opinon. I'd buy one if they came up. It'd be awesome.

I'm waiting for the plushies PF13 was making... come on, Daydream!

Hey people ^^ It's been a while.

I'm sorry for being so inactive. My education and job are taking up my life x_x Anyway, lately I've started sewing more again and this little bugger below was created c:

I know people have been waiting for a mint dragon plushie so here he is in a very small format tongue.gif

I think he turned out pretty cute. The little dragon is made of soft velboa (extra short faux fur) and contains 4 extra strong magnets in it's feet so you can attach the plush to anything metal and pose it as you like.

If you're interested in this little guy, just let me know ^^ I can make more of these though my supply of magnets is limited

user posted image

Edited by Goikuchan

For the spirit of halloween I thought it would only be fitting if I made a halloween dragon c: So here's a male vampire hatchling. I think I'm gonna keep this little bugger myself ^^ Cus I just love him.

The plush is made of soft anthracite (actually a little darker than shown) and white velboa (extra short faux fur) and has a magnet is each paw. He is tiny just like the little mint, measuring just over 5,5 inches.

I also made a small video of this one since the pictures don't really capture the plush well.

Sorry my room was a bit dark >_>

user posted image

Edited by Goikuchan

That's the most adorable little vampire ever.

Thanks guys ^^

Dillygirl: Thank! The magnet idea has been stuck in my head for a long while actually. I only just recently decided to try it out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay people, I have decided to sell the little vampire male anyway. I ask $15 USD for him which is already including shipping worldwide! They are small enough to ship in an secured envelope unless otherwise desired.

The mint is $10 including shipping worldwide

Btw, although I do not take big commissions for a while I can always make these little critters. So if you have any requests for different dragon species, just note me ^^

user posted image

Edited by Goikuchan

I will be making some bigger dragons (probably going from 20 inches) for the next few weeks too as I could use some money.

Predicted dragons are:

Skywing adult (already working on)

White adult (was already working on one a while ago but redoing it with better materials

Male vampire adult?

Mint adult?

Edited by Goikuchan

I will be making some bigger dragons (probably going from 20 inches) for the next few weeks too as I could use some money.

Predicted dragons are:

Skywing adult (already working on)

YAY finally someones doing a skywing ^^ tongue.gif

like the vamp biggrin.gif!!!!

really curious how it looks when hes finished biggrin.gif:D