Jemindra

Plushies!

wooow long time not been here o.O

now there r 9 new dragons biggrin.gif & you made a sunset dragon

AAAAAAAH like that hatchie biggrin.gif its soo... blue & red ^^ u know it really r the right colours and they look.... spectaculair biggrin.gif!!

Edited by DillyGirl

Look who arrived at my house today, and made a friend!

user posted image

He's just so cute. ^^ Thanks again, Goikuchan!

Wow you got a cat for your plushie to befriend..

Oh wait... I've got them round the wrong way. xd.png

Wow, didn't realise these were that small, up until now I thought they were twice the size. blink.gif

Wow you got a cat for your plushie to befriend..

Oh wait... I've got them round the wrong way. xd.png

Wow, didn't realise these were that small, up until now I thought they were twice the size. blink.gif

this was just a little one wink.gif

the others were a lot bigger xd.png

some even bigger then twice this one wink.gif

sometimes someone says how big

just look a bit back for the pictures and you'll see they aren't all as small as this one wink.gif

Yeah, this one's about 12 inches ^^ And don't be too deceived, Geobreeder. My cat's fat. xd.png

Look who arrived at my house today, and made a friend!

user posted image

He's just so cute. ^^ Thanks again, Goikuchan!

I think it's adorable, no matter the size.

Plus you don't want hatchies too big, or they'll look weird.

Congrats on getting it. biggrin.gif

To tell you the truth, I'm more fond of smaller plushies than the really big ones, making and owning them.

I thought 12 inch or slightly bigger would be a somewhat realistic size for a baby dragon, they don't take too much space (always a problem here) and are easy to ship. Also, smaller plushies are a bit cuter in my opinion and more fun to make ^^

Edited by Goikuchan

To tell you the truth, I'm more fond of smaller plushies than the really big ones, making and owning them.

I thought 12 inch or slightly bigger would be a somewhat realistic size for a baby dragon, they don't take too much space (always a problem here) and are easy to ship. Also, smaller plushies are a bit cuter in my opinion and more fun to make ^^

I agree!

Hun, you're inbox is full. I was writing to say the T-Rex arrived today. It's so lovely, and well worth the price! cool.gif My son is going to LOVE it!

Thank you!!

I did finish 2 beanies. I do have permission to make him and sell sell them. A portion of both will be sent to the original artist Kitoxa.

Alt black

user posted image

He is a beanie type plush. His size is 6" long and 3.5" tall.

my asking price is 15.00 + 2.00 shipping. If anyone is interested please let me know! Mine I put him on my shoulder.

Tiny Silver male

user posted image

He is a beanie type plush. His size is 4" long and 3" tall.

my asking price is 13.00 + 2.00 shipping. If anyone is interested please let me know!

Silver dragon male pendant will be available when he is complete

I just had to try and see how small I could make a plush.

I did finish 2 beanies. I do have permission to make him and sell sell them. A portion of both will be sent to the original artist Kitoxa.

Alt black

user posted image

He is a beanie type plush. His size is 6" long and 3.5" tall.

my asking price is 15.00 + 2.00 shipping. If anyone is interested please let me know! Mine I put him on my shoulder.

Tiny Silver male

user posted image

He is a beanie type plush. His size is 4" long and 3" tall.

my asking price is 13.00 + 2.00 shipping. If anyone is interested please let me know!

Silver dragon male pendant will be available when he is complete

I just had to try and see how small I could make a plush.

D'aww.. how cute.

How did selling the original two silvers go anyway? *curious*

I'm kinda interested in the male silver m'self.. @___@

Aw, darn, I wanted to buy him! But... I guess if the owner wants him. xd.png

Ok. I've got permission for the dragons I wanted to make, so I'll be making:
  • Pebble
  • Skywing
  • Daydream
  • Guardian
  • Valentine
Before I purchase the fabric for each I'd like to make sure that each of the types would be desirable. Remember that I'm going to be making these plushies out of polar fleece and as economical as I can, so they should be affordable.

Ok... I forgot, are you still making these? Because I would buy all of them if I had enough money. I would no doubt buy at least one, though, if I got to see the finished product.

I agree!

Hun, you're inbox is full. I was writing to say the T-Rex arrived today. It's so lovely, and well worth the price! cool.gif My son is going to LOVE it!

Thank you!!

So I noticed ^^' I just emptied it a bit. I'm glad the T-rex arrived. I hope your son loves it c:

A list of artists who created a dragon is listed at the bottom of each dragon's page.

In the case of the Daydream, Lythiaren made it.

Lyz.

Edited by LadyLyzar

i would love a daydream plushie. what about plushies of hatchlings?? seriously cute!

I love this thread so much! :') You guys are so talented. I'd just love for more of these to be available, I can't wait for that to happen if it ever does! I'd like a gold or geode, I think.

Sorry no. These plushies are individually hand-made. It would take too much time to make enough to sell them at the shop. Right now I don't have time to make any more dragons because of my education and other commissions that need to be finished. But if I do make more they will show up here ^^