Jemindra

Plushies!

But DC ISN'T Neopets. And frankly, I would absolutely hate having it like Neopets. Anyway, TJ would have to pay to sell them in stores, and unless he gets thousands of dollars out of nowhere, that's not going to happen. :/

I need materials. :0 Must sew...No fabrics...GAAAAAH.

I dream of an Neglected hatchie or a white Dragon Plushie. But I don`t want to know how expensive one of those would be. I live in Germany so I don`t think the transport would be cheap. xd.png

ZOMG

Someone get me a blue striped plushie xd.png

Dont know if this has been sugested before, but maybe the plushies could come in felt eggs that have zippers in them, and the plushies would be balled up inside? xd.png I think that would be cute

I dream of an Neglected hatchie or a white Dragon Plushie. But I don`t want to know how expensive one of those would be. I live in Germany so I don`t think the transport would be cheap. xd.png

xd.png yes it would b cheaper then if u lived in the US if you bought one of goiku's, cuz she lives in Holland xd.png (its next to germany. remember <,< xP)

whoah. havent been on DC for a LOOOONG time. now theres lots of new dragons, even more ppl trying to make plushies and I tried to get a fly off my screen just to figure out it was in someones signature. xd.png

and more dutch ppl figuring out theres dutch ppl making plushies xd.png

hi again o.O xd.png

maybe I SHOUDL try to sew something. although I screwed up actually anything I tried in the past xd.png

xd.png yes it would b cheaper then if u lived in the US if you bought one of goiku's, cuz she lives in Holland xd.png (its next to germany. remember <,< xP)

whoah. havent been on DC for a LOOOONG time. now theres lots of new dragons, even more ppl trying to make plushies and I tried to get a fly off my screen just to figure out it was in someones signature. xd.png

and more dutch ppl figuring out theres dutch ppl making plushies xd.png

hi again o.O xd.png

maybe I SHOUDL try to sew something. although I screwed up actually anything I tried in the past xd.png

I don`t know that she live in the netherlands but it is sheep too xd.png I have a friend there and it was expensive even to write a letter to her. xd.png

I want to make a mint dragon hatchie.....

Soon as I can get to Hobby Lobby, I'll get some fabrics...

Hmmm.

Maybe, just maybe, I'll go to my local craft store and but some fabric and plushie materials to make myself a plushie. I'll need to look up how to make them though.

No, i will not do commissions, simply because I'm not good at sewing and I'm too young for paypal.

Let's try our best on this ^^

I'm really tempted to try a simple one... I've never made a *real* plushie before, just two shapes sewn together and then stuffed. xd.png But like LightningRip, I don't even have the faintest idea how to begin making a pattern.

Maybe I could ask my mother...

Ohhsquee, i love plushies. Smock, i must see your squishee making skillz. I'd totally buy one off you.

Especially if it was a black sweetling -drool-

OHMYGOSH

I know its not actually DC's property, but a derpy plushie alot...that would be amazing

Found someone on DA who made silver plushies (and yes, I am too lazy to browse 40 pages if it was already posted):

user posted image

Her name is YutakaYumi. Just browse her gallery.

OHMYGOSH

I know its not actually DC's property, but a derpy plushie alot.png...that would be amazing

Someone actually made one. They posted in on Hyperbole and a Half's Facebook page. xd.png

@SturmFee: Yep, it was posted here and was actually up for sale a while back. Not sure what's happened now though.

Nebula dragon plushie!

*huggles*

They're my favourites, currently. ^^

I want one so badly...

Found someone on DA who made silver plushies (and yes, I am too lazy to browse 40 pages if it was already posted):

Her name is YutakaYumi. Just browse her gallery.

do browse 40 pages and see even more amazing dragon plushies wink.gif

So, this was originally in the merchandise section, but the store cannot provide plushies. However, we realize that a lot of people liked this thread and enjoyed seeing and being able to buy some plushies, so we've dug the thread out and plopped it here. Everyone is welcome to share the plushies they've made here, whether they're for sale or not! :3

So, this was originally in the merchandise section, but the store cannot provide plushies. However, we realize that a lot of people liked this thread and enjoyed seeing and being able to buy some plushies, so we've dug the thread out and plopped it here. Everyone is welcome to share the plushies they've made here, whether they're for sale or not! :3

HURRAY for the revive of this topic! biggrin.gif thanks SockPuppet Strangler ^^ biggrin.gif:D

If there going to ne made her are the ten that should

1blue

2mint

3red

4pink/purple

5paper

6silver

7skywing

8split

9black

10white

lots of very different dragons.

curse you! where is GRAY?

*sniffles* WHYYY???? THE HORRORRR!!!

Just kidding, lol.

I really do luff the gray dragons though.

Yay I convinced my mom to help me make a plushie!! I am not sure if I am going to do a winter dragon or a dino.

It's a shame I can't send someone the fabric and have them make a plush. I have yards of unused red and tan doe suede fabric (as well as a ton of other fabrics) that are just sitting around.

Edited by Jazeki

It's a shame I can't send someone the fabric and have them make a plush. I have yards of unused red and tan doe suede fabric (as well as a ton of other fabrics) that are just sitting around.

perfect for a ridgewing or a balloon :-D