Jemindra

Plushies!

I would collect them!!

I am willing to make a few, but it would be slow-going.

*scurries off to plan a plushie*

Sorry, I double-posty!

I might be able to get an article written in dC Weekly as well, though it has been... Slow, shall I say?

well it seems that the plushie craze has died down a bit and I would make a go at it but no one seems to give out any tips on making them on DA

Plushies=Infinite happiness.

I haven't done a plushie in ages...I so have to go get some more materials and make one. Probably of my favourite dragon, my Sweetling, Mippin. xd.png

Note to self-Buy pink fabric.

If I get round to making him i'll post it here for you all to see. Though I probably won't make any to sell, unless I can get my hands on my cousin's sewing machine for a while. My hand sewing is too risky to travel. xd.png

Keeping an eye on here incase anything stunning pops up...Birthday monies is around the corner.8D

They should have a valentine dragon plushie! How cute would that be? I'd buy them in a heart beat! The trio too!1

@-@ I would LOVE a hatchling mint plusheh!! wub.gif

xoDillonxo- Try looking up tips on the internet, and I reccomend starting off on an easy, pre-made pattern. Making your own pattern is much harder to do, so if you're a starter, take it slow. ;D

And I must make a mint and put beads in it, for squishing.8D

xoDillonxo- Try looking up tips on the internet, and I reccomend starting off on an easy, pre-made pattern. Making your own pattern is much harder to do, so if you're a starter, take it slow. ;D

Yeah, I'm horrible at drawing the simplest of things. Do you have any roccomendations on felt? I looked around and saw places to buy it but this one store that was recommended on someones DA was only sold in large quantities for a high price.

Yeah, I'm horrible at drawing the simplest of things. Do you have any roccomendations on felt? I looked around and saw places to buy it but this one store that was recommended on someones DA was only sold in large quantities for a high price.

I lurk in this thread from time to time as I would sincerely love a Sweetling hatchling, but anyway, xoDillonxo, I would suggest going to AC Moore or Michael's or Jo Anne Fabrics and checking out their clearance areas. Jo Anne has large amounts of bundled clearance fabric for low prices. It's also good to head on over to the quilting sections as they sell several swatches of fabric packaged together.

xoDillonxo- Any basic craft store or large craft store should supply fabrics. I go to Spotlight, because i'm in Aus, and it has HUGE range of fabrics.

If you're just beginning, I reccomend a cheap, simple fabric in the color you want. it doesn't HAVE to be felt, just something easy to work with. Once you're more comfortable, start working with some cheaper faux furs, as they come in a huge array of colors. I've completed a small cat and life-size dachshund (With a wonky nose xd.png) using furs, and also a small, very basic test dragon using a stretchy fabric, just from the bargain bin.

Also, cheap glass eyes/buttons make for suitable eyes.

smile.gif

I have to get my hands on some pink, stretchy material for my sweetling-Not sure what to use for the feather areas though. Maybe just pink feathers?

I have to get my hands on some pink, stretchy material for my sweetling-Not sure what to use for the feather areas though. Maybe just pink feathers?

Perhaps faux fur trim. True, it's not very feathery, but it's bound to last longer.

I'm just trying to stay away from slightly pricier materials until I get my hands on some more money. Though, a small cut could probably do the trick.

I would so love an alt black hatchie plushie. They're so cute. xd.png

O.O Do want plushies. Especially the silver ones... *absently wipes at drool*

~Feathers

Oh My God give me a White dragon plushie, with a Nebula and Sunsong!

Oh My God give me a White dragon plushie, with a Nebula and Sunsong!

A sunsong plushie would be epic O.O

How much, approximately, do they cost? I fear i can't afford them T.T

I'd love a Silver, Holly & Magma plushie... and a skywing... and nebula, not to forget a sunsong... i want lots xd.png

Edited by afie

WE SHOULD definitely (with an I, not an A) HAVE PLUSHIES

hard work yes, but if it can be done then im all for it X3

I definitely want a plushie! Especially for a Mod Mayhem dragon, I love all of them.

if plushies were made, they could be sold in real stores, not just via internet. that would bring dragon cave more members. (hey, it works for neopets)

Though, for some reason I think Dragcave isn't...popular enough to have plushies sold in stores. Over the internet would work, but it would only be to start out with.