Jemindra

Plushies!

A plushie purple dino would be awesome!Then my little soul eating ebil spawn would be real!Whether that's a good thing is still debatable.

I suddenly have the urge to go make a very large, huggable plushie for my friend.

Would there possibly be a way to edit the OP so people know what plushies have already been done, even if they're not for sale yet?

Hey people ^^

This was my first Alt black hatchie. I'm selling it now. Why? I need to make some space. So if anyone's interested. I'm accepting offers but minimum price will be $40 USD excl. shipping like all previous hatchies. I will update here what the current highest offer is (kinda like an auction). Not putting it on Ebay because I don't feel like paying fees >_>

The little guy has been carefully kept in my showcase. Including tail he's about 12 inches long. The plush is made of soft black and brown velvet with ironed-on eyes.

user posted image

Edited by Goikuchan

O mai. He's quite the adorable one.

How long did it take you to make him?

A purple Dino plushie would be cute. Its so fat and CUUUTE. I would love a guardian dragon plushie too.

O mai. He's quite the adorable one.

How long did it take you to make him?

I think about a week. It was the first hatchie I made back then so I had to experiment with shapes a bit first to get the patterns right. That's half the work.

Yey! I am going to make a devianart and put my plushie stuff on there. smile.gif Ms. Mint isn't finished yet. I was busy this week with all kinds of stuff. And I probably won't have any time for a while anyway. tongue.gif

OMG...

Congrats Goiku, you are officially the first person who makes me regret being born where I have.

*remembers something mentioned about a sunset hatchie*

OK. I am officially going to headbang myself to death.

*goes to the nearest wall*

Aaaah, how so? ^^' Most of my plushies go international so location is not much of a trouble.

Just had to say, Goikuchan, your plushie work is awesome. Especially having to make the patterns. *faints* Beautiful work!

How much "international"? Do they go Northern/Eastern Europe? *tries not to get her hopes up about all of the other issues*

If these things were to be released, when do you think the realease date would be for these furry little balls o' joy?

Also, I like this idea. You could buy the egg, which contains a first stage hatchy. Then you could kinda buy the wings maybe to mark the begginning of maturation(just idea, having second thought about it.) And then you can buy the adult.

Edited by blazinrider112

Maybe instead of buying everything in stages you could buy it all in a bundle back or just pick. I think that buying in stages could possibly be too expensive for some people or too big of a hassle.

But, I love the idea! I'd buy some to collect! xd.png

silvara7: Thank you! yeah, the patterns can be a pain sometimes ^^

Lindala: Pretty much all of my dragon plushies are currently residing in the US. I have also shipped to Russia , Brazil, Australia and many other places with little fuss.

I have also shipped to Russia , Brazil, Australia and many other places with little fuss.

Hmmmm. Wonder if maybe they could make it to South Korea?

... Payment might be an issue though. I don't have paypal.

Unfortunately I can only accept Paypal as we pay with euros here.

I think the Korean Won will take a huge beating against the Euro. Ah well. At least I can enjoy the photos of your lovely work. smile.gif

Lovely little black alt! Sadly, I am poor, and the blacks aren't my favorite, so I cannot buuuy~

A couple of new things came up, and I needed to rethink my priorities... So I decided that unless I see something REALLY pretty with a reasonable price then I will buy it.

sad.gif I just suddenly got some other things that appeared on my shopping list, but I will happily watch what's going on here! smile.gif

O.=.O .. OMG! awesome work Goikuchan ... if i had the money to spend i would buy one of everything you have made ...

call me wierd but i am a 29 yr old guy who collects dragon plushies simply cause they are dragons lol

but really that is awesome work

Muhmuhmuh.

I think I might just buy some fabrics just to make me little egg plushies. @w@