TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

Il probably name one of my brines Royal and the other one Pain

Hahahah royal pain

sad that those names will probably be taken.

you coulda put them next to each other xd.png

well, if brines are that rare i was right to hoard them. :x

Other than bribing a friend with a broadband connection to let you camp on their couch with your laptop and mash F5 for a few hours, I still say the best way to catch brines is to disable javascript and pictures, enable tabs if you haven't already, and ctrl-click on every single brine you see pop up. Once you've clicked, though, don't waste time checking the new tab! Just keep F5ing and ctrl-click any and all brines until the Coast is clear (haha); then you can run through the list of your tabs to see if you caught anything.

my only issue with the ctrl clicking, is that I'm not fast enough with the keyboard to do this and hit f5 fast enough. But I'll try it at all the drops and hopefully something will happen!

Hmmmm. Is it just me or does it seem like the Rancid dragon egg needs more clicks to hatch?

I noticed this as well.

There is a rumour on the wiki saying the brines are black/neb rare.

Rumour.

But I am sure I had seen these when they were a project and unless the rarity got changed from the last time I saw them they were uncommon. Others are saying they saw the project and that they were common but I don't think that's the case...

My egg description problem lasted 11 minutes into the drop that time...it's getting worse, yay. The ads still load fine, though, so I guess that's what really matters, right? dry.gif

Finally managed to lock myself with a misclick.

Got to the point where I was literally screaming, "NO!" at my screen when I clicked a brine and missed.

I'm not one to complain about releases...but this is just plain freaking ridiculous. I had an easier time catching a HOLLY in the AP at Christmas than I've had catching brines.

Pffft. YOU'RE COMPLAINING? I spent so long trying to get a Holly, right from when Christmas dragons were able to breed! and I keep trying throughout that entire breeding period!

For this new release, I caught 2 Brines, and traded a Musty for one. This is with pretty much the same internet connection since last December. :|

There is a rumour on the wiki saying the brines are black/neb rare.

T_T

I can't remember where but I read something about them [brines] being uncommon as the Magi dragons in the desert biome.

Does anyone else have a OCD where they are constantly checking their eggs to see when they will hatch every like 20 minutes?...

Does anyone else have a OCD where they are constantly checking their eggs to see when they will hatch every like 20 minutes?...

xd.png YES!

You're not the only one. I don't know why, but I do this. When the eggs have 8 hours left, etc. D:

Is it just me, or are the eggs for the Brine dragons just gorgeous? Can't stop looking at them!

Is it just me, or are the eggs for the Brine dragons just gorgeous? Can't stop looking at them!

IKR!

Without the white things on it it would be a blue metallic xd.png

here's a tip for people trying to get brines: if you have a scroll wheel on your mouse then use it to click the brines you see, it automatically opens a new tab for it without switching you over so you can keep refreshing. just do this on every brine you see for the drop and then go back and see if you can't find a brine amongst the "sorry" messages.

Edited by Bidimus

Hmmmm. Is it just me or does it seem like  the Rancid dragon egg needs more clicks to hatch?

Two of my three Rancids have s1 cracks. They should hatch in an hour.

1144/438/1 has no crack yet.

1202/461/3 and 1167/458/2 are cracking.

Edited because a refresh shows them all cracking with those same numbers! blink.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

Only one hour to go for my Rancids to hatch. So excited, lol. Not sure what I'm going to try to catch once those two spaces open up though....decisions, decisions tongue.gif

Hmmmm. Is it just me or does it seem like  the Rancid dragon egg needs more clicks to hatch?

My eggs have all their stats too close to make a significant diference....and the Rancid eggs are 2-3 cracking stages behind everything else...even the one brine which has 2 hrs longer til hatching time. Will be interesting to see if they need more views than the others or what.

Edited by ainisarie

Two of my three Rancids have s1 cracks. They should hatch in an hour.

1144/438/1 has no crack yet.

1202/461/3 and 1167/458/2 are cracking.

Ugh, my eggs will hatch on saturday cause I don't have a red.

/facepalm.

I swear it'll be months after this before I get my first brine.. I ALWAYS(Except ONE time) manage to miss the eggs drops, and come at xx:02. When there's NEVER brines and the coast stopped moving. Ugggghhhhh. -.-

I now have a pair of each of the new eggs (and yet another misclick).

What is with me misclicking Seawyrms while trying to get Brines? xd.png

Ok, I have a question. Everyone is saying, "Ctrl click on the eggs!" but every time I try to do so I get "Sorry, you can only view this page from within the site. If you believe you have reached this page in error, see the help section." What's up with that?

bust again xd.png. Though, I blame my cat for scratching on things and making me kick her out of my room

I swear it'll be months after this before I get my first brine.. I ALWAYS(Except ONE time) manage to miss the eggs drops, and come at xx:02. When there's NEVER brines and the coast stopped moving. Ugggghhhhh. -.-

I'm on the same page as you, friend. When the computer's not lagging, I'm never quick enough, even when my cursor is positioned right over the exact spot.

Second brine snagged. Off to bed now. Happy hunting, people! cool.gif

*leaves brownies for everyone and poofs*

I finally caught a brine, at first I was shocked, and very such surprised. THANK YOU COAST OVERLORDS. Thank youuuu.

biggrin.gif Well, it took two days but I've got my 3 pairs... of brine xd.png

Thank you so much TJ and the spriters of the new release! Can't wait to see the adults!

Ok, I have a question. Everyone is saying, "Ctrl click on the eggs!" but every time I try to do so I get "Sorry, you can only view this page from within the site. If you believe you have reached this page in error, see the help section." What's up with that?

It has happened to me before @.@ I have to reset my browser and sometimes my computer.

Edited by yaquiidru