TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

It does my eyes good to see the number of egg snatchers dwindling, but they'll be back on the hour. Pshoooo

Edited by CaptainCute

Well, we now have a yellow dragon discounting the Gold and the orangish Harvest. Now all we need is a Blue (discounting Ice) to complete the dragon rainbow. Royals are dark blue, and waters are light blue.

Anyway, Brines look awesome, but may end up being rare, the exact opposite of a Turpentine.

Edited by James1011

Man, the coast went from 200+ people to 59.

We'll see if that holds true when the next hour rolls around. Even if it's 150, it's still a drop from what the swarm was.

Honestly, I'm hoping for 100 or less.

*raises a Starbucks mug in honor of those staying up way too late to pursue the elusive eggies*

*toasts with Mountain Dew* Cheers! C:

You're lucky to be in PST, at least. I'm in Central so it's already nearly 2 AM. I'll sleep when there's not a drop going on. Heh.

I snagged myself a cb weather, this pleases me, I'm egg-locked now, good luck all of you. I'LL BE BACK BRINES, I WILL FIND YOUUU.

RRRNNNGGG

IPAD, Y U GO SO SLOW

Two Brines missed in the drop >.< I have one of each of the others, BUT NO BRINE. :/

Well, we now have a yellow dragon discounting the Gold and the orangish Harvest. Now all we need is a Blue (discounting Ice) to complete the dragon rainbow.

Anyway, Brines look awesome, but may end up being rare, the exact opposite of a Turpentine.

You mean like the water dragon, the bluna, the moonstone, the coastal waverunner, the normal ridgewing, the royal blue, the winter, the tsunami, the two-headed, and the waterhorse? tongue.gif There are already tons of blue dragons.

Up at 2:55am to catch a few more of these. So much for waking up early wink.gif

/East Coast USA biggrin.gif

Okay, this is just cruel. Whenever I had an egg slot spare, I tried catching brines to no success. Now this time round, I was still locked but I thought I'd practice grabbing them. I clicked 5. I got the overburdened message 4 times. :\

I really wish I had egg slots...

I know this is self-inflicted since I technically didn't need to try grab them while locked but ARGH.

This is madness.

11 Brines right there, my iPad was finally going at super speeds, clicked every one in less than a second.

Every one of those eleven eggs came up with the 'Sorry, but this egg has already been taken' message. GAH!

I finally managed to get one rancid, and three musty eggs. The rancid and brines are hard to get! Especially the brines, my connection is just not fast enough xd.png

Rancids are easier to get around the hourly drops, when everyone else is panicking for Brines. :3

Second day of hunting for brines... I must be out of practice xd.png

*sings USA a lullaby*

Edited by natli

ehhh, I thought that when the Americans went to bed it would be easier for us Europeans to catch a brine....

Well, I should have stayed in bed for two more hours........

LOL I see rancids lying around in the deserts with no one picking them. Wonder why cuz the sprites are so cutish unsure.gif Wish I had egg space.

I spent all of yesterday and a good part of today trying to catch a brine, but no luck. :'( A quick connection/computer and super fast clicking speed obviously aren't everything, as luck and I aren't the best mateys to begin with.

Oh, how I love mis-clicks. I was just settling in for a long night in the Coast, when everything was quickly cut short. x_x

Until tomorrow I guess laugh.gif

Good luck everyone happy.gif

I'm late to this party, but completely free of eggies. I can't wait to get my hands on some of the new dragons.

Edit:

I am now egg locked and happy. Now I just need Brines to complete the trio.

On the other hand, if someone was willing to trade me for my extra Musty for their extra Brine, I'd be happy to oblige.

Edited by LadyAurora

*sings USA a lullaby*

Nooooes! It's... It's... working......

G'night, everyone. biggrin.gif. And good luck!

*sings USA a lullaby*

Hah, you're gonna need something stronger than that. I'll be awake for at least one more hourly. If I can just catch one. more. brine. Then I'll go away locked and happy.

I went to the coast, and didn't get a Brine.

Went to the Alpine. "This egg shimmers like Gold". Clicks. Gets. Flips laptop out of happiness.

Finally. Got. One.

Still need another Brine, though xd.png

4 overburnded messages before and now when I have two slots, I can't get any brines. How unsurprising. :<

Guess I'll go take a break and try again at the hourly - window of chance is slightly bigger then. :P

oh no!!! i forgot to check the forum! great, now i'm going to miss them all again! D=