TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

Really people 229 at the Coast they really should have a limit in each biome so it does not get so packed because when it does it freezes my internet and i can not get any eggs >.<

Even those of us with fast connections and fast fingers are having a tough time getting the brines. Every release has its troubles and glitches, and things slow down, because everyone gets excited about a new type of egg. Wait for a two-day only release, if you think a drop that will be around for always is bad. You'll get used to it and learn to be patient and wait until the crowd thins out just like the rest of us do, the longer you play. And then you'll be the one telling the newbies to be patient and wait, just like us old timers. smile.gif

Wow, everyone wants those Brines blink.gif

I know their eggs look pretty, but what if they turn out to be super-common, like Spitfires, and the Musty and Rancid eggs end up uncommon?

Oh, well. That'll be known once everyone gets them xd.png

Now that'd just be unfair to everyone and we'd have people demanding that TJ remove the limit on biomes for new releases.

yeah but they should put the brine egg in another biome then cause it is not really helping if we got more then 200 people going for the same egg

Well this is the 5th time I have said one more hr drop wont hurt I cant wait.. does anyone else have this problem lol wink.gif

Anyways why are the Brines so dang popular is it because there pretty or something ??

OHMYGOSH I GOT ONE AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW UNTIL I WENT TO MY DRAGONS PAGE!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! I'm happy now. I have one of each!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Now, I can resume hunting for the elusive Tsunami.

Lucky!! Lol Congrats and good luck on finding your Tsunami Wyvern!

Anyways why are the Brines so dang popular is it because there pretty or something ??

*shrugs* Happens every time there's a release involving multiple breeds. People pick favourites based on pretty much anything: perceived rarity, speculated future rarity, which egg/hatchling they think look best, prior knowledge about the breed (i.e. having seen it at the suggestion/completed list stage).

Is it sad that... I misclicked, didnt realize it (refreshed page too fast), then clicked a brine... Gave me overburdened... T~T Curses brine eggs v.v I'll go cry now

I saw them in Completed. They are one of the prettiest sprites.

but what if they turn out to be super-common, like Spitfires

If they won't I'll more sad than if they will...

At this point I am wondering the exact same thing.

I was really just hoping for one more brine, just as a mate. Than I would never ask the DC gods for another. Urg :/

The amount of users I think is increasing. The most I seen at 3 was 214.

Now? This is...as stated before..INSANE. I hope the DragonCave gods see this and do something about the Brines, like make them really common tomorrow. I thought I would have a shot at 12, thinking the hype and users would have died down, but, I'm done brine hunting for today. sad.gif

In my Opinion i like the Rancid hatchling more then the Brine hatchling there shiny and very pudgy which makes them look really cute to me Brine comes in second

Wow. I misclicked on a water horse egg...

NCORENCOWSXNQOECNFRBHSOW.

Egg-locked with one Neglected Pillow (Musty x3) and one Rancid, two Neos and a SW...

I want a Brine so bad! All times I saw them my iPad always slowed down to a crawl T_T

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Still egglocked but I don't want to release the second gen summer I finally got sad.gif I hope my luck is better tomorrow --only have two of the rancid eggs.

Dear Overlords of the Coast, may I please have one brine so I can be egg locked and sleep knowing that I at least have one of each new dragon?

Imo, the Must hatchies are the cutest, brine second, other third. And, how do you see the finalized stages (besides spriters/tj/whatever)? And I do hope the cave calms down by midnight or early morning.... Havent been able to catch a brine yet.

As an advisor of the kings of the Coast, naw probably not...

Anyways, I STILL DONT HAVE ANY EEERRRRR!!!

Wow, I've been busy...anyone mind telling me where these can be found even though that question has probably been asked a dozen times already?

I'm assuming the volcano and coast though considering the amount of people in there.

*falls over in dead faint* Holy cow, I actually caught my first brine!

Hope there is, young Padwan learners. The Force, your ally is. Guide your hands, it will.

/bad Yoda impression

Edited by blackdragon71

Wow, I've been busy...anyone mind telling me where these can be found even though that question has probably been asked a dozen times already?

I'm assuming the volcano and coast though considering the amount of people in there.

brines - coast

musty- forest

rancid- volcano and desert