TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

Golly Wally, theres less people stalking the coast but I only saw one Brine. WHYYYYYYYYYYY

Dang missed the brines in the drop again.. dry.gif

I counted 6 brines and missed them all... Also missed 4 mustys and 3 Rancids. However... since i have 2 rancids now and a musty i'm fine with missing them. I just want ONE brine and I'll be happy.

1 brine

2 rancids

2 musty

Considering everyone's still brine-less practically, I think I'm happy with my catch. x.x (This is a grown catch since like...when they first came out, the very hour they did, so it took me a full 24 hours.)

But man that brine. I don't know how it happened, it was yesterday when they first came out and there was like 260something people in the coast.

yayhay whoot whoot - I got one musty egg this time. now I have a musty and a rancid, just need a briney then i'll have one of each.

yes it is a big deal xd.png

yeah, kinda sux I can't get any. at all. of any of them.

only got one rancid - yay me. at least i managed that I suppose.

hope you all like him by the way.

would be nice if the brines were common. Too many pretties become impossible to get, and the uglies just sit there

If it makes you feel better, Mysfytt, the s2 rancid (I mentioned this earlier) is my favorite of the hatchies, and I decided to catch another of that egg in favor of the brine I was looking for (and kept missing), so that I can start on my collection. I hope the adult is all that the baby is promising. smile.gif

Good luck and good night, brine hunters! Can't see the screen any more.

Eyes hurt, but I remain, I MUST ENDURE HOLDING ONTO THE SLIM CHANCE I WILL CATCH A BRINE.

I don't understand why EVERYONE wants the brine eggs. it makes me just not want them...i will pick one up when people start abandoning them to the AP lol

I have a musty and i am happys biggrin.gif

it's like, i see EVERYONE in the trading threads like "i have 4 eggs and 2 hatchlings, can i please have THREE brine eggs?"

pah Baaahumbug haha!

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

I feel like I shouldn't be alive after all that...

But I finally got

2 brine eggs

2 musk eggs

2 yellow eggs

I have 2 musty, 1 rancid, 0 brine (I also have a gold egg for metalweavers and a cb pink)

Try to get the brine dragon at 2:00am CA time, yesterday there was ony 80-110 people... I got 1 of each on th first day biggrin.gif yay... now im gunna let everyone else get one

Yay! New release, but I'm so late.

This is what happens when I don't have access to a computer sad.gif

Thanks TJ, and congrats to the Spriters and creators whose work was released! biggrin.gif

Another drop, but no brine. I hope I don't end up staying up all night.

Same here. I refresh my page and click with my cursor already on the egg and refreshing and clicking only takes about 1 second at most, yet it's always gone by the time I click!! Jeez, these Brine eggs are tiring. I think I'm gonna give up for the night or I'll be up til 5 or 6 in the morning again tongue.gif

The eggs are very pretty for these. One more musty and I've at least 2 of each, but I'll have to wait for an egg to hatch first.

Managed to catch two Rancids and three Mustys. Thank you TJ and artists, for this release!

Just one little eggy so far. :/ Let's see how tomorrow goes.

I'm actually quite sad the "big catch" for this release is in the coast. I watch my little skywings fly by and I know I shouldn't click on them but then everyone else grabs them and it makes me a bit emotional. *sniffle*

I just need one more brine. Luckily, it's 3:15 PM here. Hopefully the lack of the American players, who by far seems to be the largest group in DC, would help my luck.

Wish I could have spent more time catching today, but the time I did spare was a lot of fun. It's been ages since I saw drops move so quickly! Usually, egg hunting is just a matter of staring at the same three commons for long minutes at a time, waiting for somebody else to be more impatient then you are. laugh.gif But my clicky-finger got one heck of a workout today!

Love the eggs; love the hatchlings... can't wait to see the adults! biggrin.gif

I just need one more brine. Luckily, it's 3:15 PM here. Hopefully the lack of the American players, who by far seems to be the largest group in DC, would help my luck.

Yep, it's much quieter now, at least on the forums. We'll see what kind of numbers we're looking at in the Cave when the drop starts. ;D

Edit: I should mention that I'm one of the few American players still on this late.

Edited by MindsEye

Right there with you, MindsEye, heh. It's past 11pm here in Seattle, but a friend needs help getting these little critters, and this seems the best time to catch 'em. smile.gif

*raises a Starbucks mug in honor of those staying up way too late to pursue the elusive eggies*