TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

Naaaarp.

My internet connection gets considerably slower at nighttime.

Must try again next hour.

Okay. Well, I got a CB Ice and a CB Seasonal, but no Brines...I'm not that upset about it. XD

Well that was entertaining. From what I remember though, I think the brine eggs are supposed to be common, not sure about the other two though. I don't recognize the green one.

Well that was entertaining. From what I remember though, I think the brine eggs are supposed to be common, not sure about the other two though. I don't recognize the green one.

Brine eggs Common yay!

i hope their easier to find now since there going to be common

and all that work for a common egg xd.png

Please don't discuss catching of eggs other than the new releases in this thread. The congrats thread in Site Discussion can be used for eggs other than the new release eggs.

Be sure your posts are relevant to the topic of the News thread.

yeah, kinda sux I can't get any. at all. of any of them.

only got one rancid - yay me. at least i managed that I suppose.

hope you all like him by the way.

would be nice if the brines were common. Too many pretties become impossible to get, and the uglies just sit there

Brine eggs Common yay!

i hope their easier to find now since there going to be common

and all that work for a common egg xd.png

I can't be positive, so don't take my word for it; my memory tends to be bad.

It seems to consume charcoal and ashes.
This reminds me of sulfur, for whatever reason...

I guess one word to describe sulfur's smell is rancid? It certainly has a strong odor to it.

I can't be positive, so don't take my word for it; my memory tends to be bad.

yeah but i also think it may be common i have been hearing a lot about it and i think they are common and i do not think they would be rare i would think the rancid would because it looks like a gold and is shiny

Edited by lollipop00

I guess "Brinys" are the "IT" egg right now... haven't been able to get any... have 2 "Rancids" and 2 "Mustys"... will be stalking the Coast for awhile I guess (just like everyone else wink.gif )

Got lucky in the AP & got my 2nd musty egg. Finally got my hands on a pair of all 3 new eggs.

Since my Canopy hatched just in time, i THINK i'll try my derpy hand at a Brine to trade it. I really only need one Rottie (Musty, for those who don't recognize what i tend to call them.) and that's for a lineage i'm trying to build. It got sick, i hid it and then about 30 minutes later it was cured, heh.. But i'm just going to keep it fogged all night. >.> I'd hate to have that poor thing be my first dragon to die from sickness... Since it will be a day 'till i can influence it male and my red and my spitfire hatch in a few hours, i'll be unlocked tomorrow and i can keep hunting for dragons to make pretty lineages with. ^.^

Got lucky in the AP & got my 2nd musty egg. Finally got my hands on a pair of all 3 new eggs.

... A musty on the AP on the first day of release? Wow, people in this site sure is generous!

lol it was maybe the one i abandoned, i abandoned a musty xd.png

Edited by lollipop00

Are the new eggs still dropping?

I don't think I've had this much trouble in obtaining a new release egg in ages.

Yes. They are still dropping.

this kind of sucks... with my net not reacting well to the heat I keep missing the new eggs.

I missed a Brine at the xx:45 drop, and i clicked it in less than a second and it loaded in maybe 10 milliseconds. (and the computer's clock just changed. Urp.) I STILL missed it with only about 70 people there T.T Today is NOT my day.

EDIT: At the xx:50 drop i missed the whole thing even in less than a minute. I accidentally mashed F5 without CTRL on Firefox, and you can guess where it went from there. >.<"

EDIT 2: Um. I missed it the same way again. I need to press CTRL before F5... >.> I should really, really consider Chrome but it's so slow on every computer i've ever used with it. D:

Edited by YellowTsunami

Got three Rancids and one Musty last night but have not been able to fill my other three slots at all. I did misclick a Guardian, but abandoned itas soon as I could. I've seen plenty of the Mssties and the Brinies, but my clicks just seem to time out. I've gotten far more apologies than eggs. blink.gif

I missed a Brine at the xx:45 drop, and i clicked it in less than a second and it loaded in maybe 10 milliseconds. (and the computer's clock just changed. Urp.) I STILL missed it with only about 70 people there T.T Today is NOT my day.

The problem is the heat is making my net thready, so it takes longer than it should to even load the page. By the time the eggs drop and my page loads the eggs are already gone so it's like they never dropped at all.

However, I can report that I finally got my hands on a Rancid. So time to try the others.

My chances of getting them tonight... slim to nil lol

Are Brines still dropping, out of curiosity? Or were they turned into "just appear whenever" eggs rather than bulk-new release eggs? Haven't seen any in a few hours.

Are Brines still dropping, out of curiosity? Or were they turned into "just appear whenever" eggs rather than bulk-new release eggs? Haven't seen any in a few hours.

I've seen them mixed in with the regular eggs at the top of the hour that just passed.

They're still dropping. I just missed 3 at this hourly drop again. Just be quick.

ninja.gif'd

Edited by YellowTsunami