TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

well im set on greens and yellows now just oonnneee more brine smile.gif

Hmmm, I guess I can deal with it. I mean, the Tsunami Wyverns are rare, but I still find them in the abandoned, quite a lot actually. And the Brine's are year round, unlike the holiday dragons.

I mean, as long as they don't become Gold/Silver/Dino/ rare, I think we're good.

Trying to sound positive T_T  *sulk*

yeah i hope there not rare either because i only got one brine egg and if they are rare im never going to get it again and yeah i see Tsunami Wyverns in the abandoned also and it happens a lot

-prays to DragonCave Gods that they are not rare-

Edited by lollipop00

Ikr. Love how popular DC is getting and all but releases like this make me wonder whether they've been tweaked to cater for larger audiences. Probably has, just not as noticeable. tongue.gif

We've currently,on the forums-about 200,000 members. If I assume that about half of them are not playing DC, which I think is a huge overestimate, and that about 10000 are not registered on the forums, which I think is a huge underestimate, that's still 110,000 members playing DC. That's a lot. Assuming that DC becomes popular and that, about 2 years later, there are about 250,000 members playing DC, I wonder if TJ will put more eggs on the biomes or make more biomes or add more eggs, as with the Black Marrows.

Edited by ylangylang

hourly-drop almost here good luck to everyone at the Coast and trying to get a Brine egg

another hour drop to "bang my head on the desk" over... good luck catching people. smile.gif

It's hunting time!!! Get ready for the HUNT! *goes to costal cave*

Hmph. Didn't even see any brines. However, I got a good look at the white screen that is what my Chrome shows me while it loads.

Hmph. Didn't even see any brines. However, I got a good look at the white screen that is what my Chrome shows me while it loads.

My Chrome was doing the same thing.

Ugh stupid blank page. >.>

I saw 3, but i just observed since i'm egglocked and there's no chance of me getting the overburdened message- just the you missed it message. >.>

The hourly drop lasts REALLY long, 5 minutes

At first I could've gotten like 5 of them and i saw a cb gold, but back then i didn't realize i picked up a vine from the ap, so i abandoned it asap

Long story short, I got the LAST brine egg available.

I can rest in peace now.

Really people 229 at the Coast they really should have a limit in each biome so it does not get so packed because when it does it freezes my internet and i can not get any eggs >.<

Well... I'm no locked by unwanted eggs. No sleeping all night, and that's the result. Who knows how many hours left for the release?..

All gone...AGAIN... And it seems my browser has died on me. Dragoncave Tabs have stopped working. OH WELL. There's still tomorrow...I hope.

My Chrome was doing the same thing.

Ugh stupid blank page. >.>

*Hits chrome really hard across the face*

I think the reason why it lasted so long is because people just weren't able to click anything because the loading took a lot of time.

when it does it freezes my internet and i can not get any eggs >.<

sad.gif

Ugh. I have one brine so I really shouldn't be complaining here but this is stupid now.

240 people in coast for one type of egg? Yes this egg is pretty and I'm sure the adult will be too but 240 people?! I see about that many on when they are all swarming the AP in hopes of getting a holly!

I was really just hoping for one more brine, just as a mate. Than I would never ask the DC gods for another. Urg :/

And yes, I am aware that this is a permanent release and that for now its a lot of hype but still. And who knows, if people hoard them they will be rare and the chances of ever catching another will vanish (for me anyways)

/Il quit ranting and bugging everyone.

Edited by boscodelta

Another misclick *sigh*, so much for getting all my pairs on the drop day.

Oh well, tomorrow's eggs will be just as good as today's.

Really people 229 at the Coast they really should have a limit in each biome so it does not get so packed because when it does it freezes my internet and i can not get any eggs >.<

Now that'd just be unfair to everyone and we'd have people demanding that TJ remove the limit on biomes for new releases.

I have absolutely little-no problem with the blank pages and everything.

And I have pretty bad internet.

OHMYGOSH I GOT ONE AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW UNTIL I WENT TO MY DRAGONS PAGE!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! I'm happy now. I have one of each!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Now, I can resume hunting for the elusive Tsunami.

Edited by Shokomon