TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

Got a rancid with the code Jeev3. Now I wish the name Jeeves wasn't taken tongue.gif

Maybe I'll just name him Ask Jeeves. Don't even bother trying to steal it, I already reserved it.

Edited by Ashywolf

Missed ALL THE BRINES and 2 chickens in the desert...I tried to get the chickens, but ended up with a Turpentine with a cool code (jZ0ff) instead... Anyone want him?

Anyone else unnerved by this, like when Halloween or any other of the holiday dragons come around? O_o

Even if i don't get a brine maybe i can just breed some since i managed to get one. XP inbred ftw!

i know thats what im going to do im just going to get a inbred instead of searching for a second brine egg cause i know im not going to get one again

Anyone else unnerved by this, like when Halloween or any other of the holiday dragons come around? O_o

Though on holidays, the new dragons drop in all the caves, so it's a little better than the mad dash for specific caves.

^ this is comparable to Halloween...

maybe to reduce lag on halloween... the halloween event would be what you get eggs from............ GOD THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

/sooo off topic sorry

maybe the breeds are rotating in rareness? and tomorrow brines will be easy to catch... hopeful...

Though on holidays, the new dragons drop in all the caves, so it's a little better than the mad dash for specific caves.

Oh right! laugh.gif I forgot.

Please don't post about getting other eggs other than the New Release eggs. Posts about catching other eggs are off topic and have nothing to do with the News Topic.

edit: Be sure your posts are on topic and not off topic spam. Please also remember that this is not a chat thread.

Edited by rubyshoes

Holy Slamacow! I just accidentally got two rancid eggs! I clicked one with god speed and ended up grabbing two

pleeeeze let this luck happen with a brine, because that the only new one I need now....

Bravo! laugh.gif

thank you smile.gif it only took since midnight last night.. good luck everyone on catching!

maybe the breeds are rotating in rareness? and tomorrow brines will be easy to catch... hopeful...

That would be soooo great if that happened. Just pray to the DragonCave gods that it will happen. sad.gif

thank you smile.gif it only took since midnight last night.. good luck everyone on catching!

midnight really ?? wow i could not have done that i would get really frustrated lol

and if it took you from midnight till now i got a long way to go to get a second brine egg

I FINALLY got a brine. I'll be happy with just 2 mustys, a rancid, and a brine for now. I guess I'll get more later, when there aren't so many people there.

I hope the Brine eggs don't disappear after the release is over ;w; The Coast biome has been crowded so badly the drops don't even last a second

Yep. I can't imagine how hectic it would be. It seems that with way more people joining dragoncave, competition has built up to an unimaginable rate.

Uh...I just seen one of the new dragons...already in the abandoned, of course it was gone when I refreshed. They're already showing up there though? blink.gif

Uh...I just seen one of the new dragons...already in the abandoned, of course it was gone when I refreshed. They're already showing up there though?  :blink:

There usually are quite a few people who are kind that way (doesn't hurt to have good reflexes/catching ability ;p) and abandon new release eggs for others. :3

yeah i abandoned one of the new eggs the musty one to go for the brine egg

... Or that. XD

Yep. I can't imagine how hectic it would be. It seems that with way more people joining dragoncave, competition has built up to an unimaginable rate.

Ikr. Love how popular DC is getting and all but releases like this make me wonder whether they've been tweaked to cater for larger audiences. Probably has, just not as noticeable. :P

Edited by Varekis

Uh...I just seen one of the new dragons...already in the abandoned, of course it was gone when I refreshed. They're already showing up there though? blink.gif

yeah i abandoned one of the new eggs the musty one to go for the brine egg

My sunstone fool hatched, making way for another rancid egg. All I need is one more musty, which will give me one set of each of the new eggs. Just need patience to wait another hour for the next egg to hatch & open up another slot.

Managed to catch two of each. My seventh egg space is taken with a Gold egg that I just cannot abandon, so I will hope these aren't too hard to catch later on (especially the Brines).

Hmmm, I guess I can deal with it. I mean, the Tsunami Wyverns are rare, but I still find them in the abandoned, quite a lot actually. And the Brine's are year round, unlike the holiday dragons.

I mean, as long as they don't become Gold/Silver/Dino/ rare, I think we're good.

Trying to sound positive T_T *sulk*