TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

BOO YEA! I got a rancid egg biggrin.gif I really like the hatchling sprites for the rancid dragons...I also have a feeling they might me draks..

wink.gif

I don't think they are...

hmm I don't think I'd consider "brines" as smelly.

I hunted from morning till now and couldn't get any brines.

I've never had such a difficult hunt...

I'm totally in despair(

Can please anybody help me with a brine?.. I can try to breed something for it...

I'm with Hei. This is terrible, if I don't get a Brine this time I'm going to stop on the next drop. Will breed something on my scroll for one.....

Edited by BlightWyvern

Yes, second Brine! Influencing both to opposite genders, and with my pink Thuwed offspring I am happily locked for another two hours. Today is a good day.

Please don't request/ask for new eggs in this thread. All gifting/trading etc should be done in the appropriate trade threads or through PM/e-mail.

I'm so happy for the new release =). The "musty" ones remind me of the Neglected dragons. Must be the color. Thank you, TJ.

i know one thing i need to get instead of a brine

High Speed Internet

lol everyone clicks so dang fast, hourly-drop almost here

good luck to everyone going for a brine egg

Am I the only one imagining a bunch of bemused adult dragons watching as a shrieking human mob descends upon the beach every five minutes? l'D

This is my new signature.

missed them again darn.. saw 2 brines and missed them both..

Locked. Right before the hourly drop. dry.gif Oh well...at least I managed to get two of the rancid ones. Happy hunting to the rest of you!

Edited by frostmourne

Oh boy...put on your seatbelts, this hourly drop is going to be madness

Madness? They're too short to be crazy. Blink and ya miss it. wink.gif

I'm sure this release will be one of those times where users years from now will be going "hey remember when?"

O: I was complaining about the lack of a new release to my brother a few days ago, and here it is!

sad.gif

RAWR!!

WHY DO I KEEP GRABBING EGGS WITH AWESOME CODES ><;

I NEED BRINES!

Am I the only one that feels like the things we want most pop out when there's a release???

Edited by 626lavaheart

Yes!! Finally got 2 brines!! smile.gif

My luck really does suck. It turns 9:59, everything is ready. Then the connection fails and I miss it T_T

WHY DO I KEEP GRABBING EGGS WITH AWESOME CODES ><;

I NEED BRINES!

To be honest, I wouldn't have been so frantically refreshing in the Coast this drop if not for the hope of getting a Brine to trade for a code. rolleyes.gif

Why can't the Coast normally have 200+ people? >_>

My luck really does suck. It turns 9:59, everything is ready. Then the connection fails and I miss it T_T

i know that happened to me too its because there is to many people on it and the eggs at the coast are loading they really should put brine in different places so the coast would not be so crowded