TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

I know 2/3 of these and the name of one, others might also. I'm keeping silent till they get to be adults though <3

Grats Mysfytt~

Thank you TJ for the release before I had to go on vacation <3

YES! If finally got one, a musty, rotten leaves one! Now onto rancid and brine...if I can.

Edited by Shokomon

I know 2/3 of these and the name of one, others might also. I'm keeping silent till they get to be adults though <3

Grats Mysfytt~

Thank you TJ for the release before I had to go on vacation <3

Baisically, everything yous said, except for releasing it on the stormy day of my vacation tongue.gif

It's a bullxxxx. no offense.

No its not. It's not supposed to magically grant you dragon eggs. It's still a game of chance whether or not you can catch the egg you click.

It's just that with that method you can just close that tab and go right back to refreshing the biome page without having to get back to the biome page from the 'missed/got egg' page.

x3

I recommend to everyone to just, use the scroll-wheel mouse click method, open every brine, hit CTRL + F5, use the scroll-wheel mouse click method, open every brine, hit CTRL + F5, and repeat over and over until the hourly drop is done. Seems this is the most reliable method to (maybe) getting one, they're still pretty illusive.

Good luck everyone!!

While only partially successful for me (and my slowish internet) I frantically click on an egg "spot" until the link shows(bottom left in internet explorer), and then when it actually clicks hit F-5 before it actually thinks about loading the egg page and continue the manic clicking. Thus I never actually have to slow down the browser with extra loading windows, but the cave still registers if I clicked it first or not. When the drops over just check your scroll.

Got two musty eggs and two rancid eggs. Still trying for the briny ones, like everyone else, haha.

It's a bullxxxx. no offense.

It's actually a fairly decent way of getting one, depending on the speed of your internet connection and reflexes... |:

I caught two of the rancid eggs today happy.gif I honestly did not think I would catch one so I am super excited

Surprised that people are still after the Brine eggs. I got 1 Musty, 1 Rancid, and 1 Briny when it reached midnight the first time. My low level allows me to carry only 4 eggs total. Have a Nebula egg as my 4th. Still trying to fetch the elusive CB Silver and CB Gold egg after one of my eggs hatched in a few days.

It's actually a fairly decent way of getting one, depending on the speed of your internet connection and reflexes... |:

I agree with Takoto.

I've explained my method twice.

It's why I have my brines now.

Adding "no offense" makes it more offensive, no offense.

I didn't look at this until I just found a"This egg smells musty, like rotting leaves." egg. lol, I was confuzed.

*Sighs* I'm trying tomorrow, g'bye, folks, good luck with the catchin'!

The best way, I think, to get a briny is to simply wait a few days, then get back on. No competition since everyone's egg locked with the releases. tongue.gif Dats my strategy.

I'm still trying for brine, but I did manage to snag the other releases.

I can't wait to see the adults! : D

I got lagged out of the hourly drop, and can't catch another Musty or even attempt to catch a Brine because I misclicked on a Dragonhorse (which is dead thanks to my idea to Bite it) and decided this week was a lovely time to do a Neglected experiment. This is NOT my day. I did catch a pair of Rancids, though.

I CAN RELATE SOOOO MUCH!

I was hoping my egg would be repulsed, which it didn't, it died >_<.

And funny, I was doing a neg experiment as well, I had the EXACT times and everything, I go on the forum, see the release of the new dragons. I'm all O_O *abandons everything*

I'm wondering what things will be like later at 12...or 1....I can't sleep lately so I uess I'ma stay up and try it.

Edited by BlightWyvern

I'm wondering what things will be like later at 12...or 1....I can't sleep lately so I uess I'ma stay up and try it.

There will probably be slightly less competition as less people from the USA, Central America, and South America ect. ect. would be up then due to it being later and most of us needing our sleep slightly earlier tongue.gif But that's just me... there will probably be more then.

Also, was "uess" a typo? It sounds like a nice name for a dragon. Uess Aumare! xd.png

Caught a musty and a rancid, and now I'm just trying to get a brine or two. Once my ND experiments are done (one hatches today, the other tomorrow) I'll try to catch another musty and another rancid. I managed to breed a gold, so if I can't catch any brines, I can trade for them.

I'm finding this release much harder then the Gold wyvern/Royal Blue release, but I'm finding it's getting a bit easier as people start getting egg locked and leaving the coast. Last night, I couldn't even see the 5-min drops.

Granted your browser allows you to open new tabs from Cave/AP links instead of saying "invalid referral" like mine.

@Blight- I'm three days into my ND experiment, and plus I have the times and date memorized. I'm not quitting now.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Okay, is anyone else as in love with the rancid s2 hatchie as I am? It's just so chubby and yellow, and has such an adorable face. I want an army of those little guys. I'm almost waiting for the brine adults to see if I jump on that bandwagon, though I have yet to catch even one, and wouldn't mind having at least breeding pair.

Victory screech!

I finally got myself a briny egg. For now I shall leave the rest of them for people who have none.

i actually like the other hatchlings more then the brine hatchlings i only have one brine but its ok i got a Yellow dino egg that was in the jungle (I love Dinos!!!)

I got my brine at 2:00 CA time, there was only 100 people on the coast then

yeah that was the easiest time to get them then it started to get packed like the 169 people at the coast now that was horrible