TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

One misclick coastal wave runner and one failed vamp attempt on it later - I am locked and wholly discouraged with this game right now.

I'm in the exact same case, and am truly disgusted with the whole business as I tried to catch some of them since four in the morning last night. This just stopped to be fun.

Edited by fallen_leaf

Great, a new release when I don't have internet at my house. I can't catch a dang thing with the slow internet at the cafe. I need help! *sobs* T_T

Okay, is anyone else as in love with the rancid s2 hatchie as I am? It's just so chubby and yellow, and has such an adorable face. I want an army of those little guys. I'm almost waiting for the brine adults to see if I jump on that bandwagon, though I have yet to catch even one, and wouldn't mind having at least breeding pair.

I think they're cute too. :3 It's nice to have them since so many of the recent dragons released have been quite "lean" physically so it's good to have some variety every once in awhile. ^^

~

Another egg slot opened up and I nabbed another green one. Figured I'd go for that first since I'll need a looot more space to try for the brines patiently plus dimorphism was a pretty compelling reason to make sure I had two of them. :3

clicked two brines and somehow ended up with a deep sea and another common even though it said brine when i clicked it... a this egg has been taken message i get but what the crap? ... here's to an unfair five hours.. this sucks.

Ugh darn those brines they just dont want to be caught.. got 2 more yellow tho. smile.gif

clicked two brines and somehow ended up with a deep sea and another common even though it said brine when i clicked it... a this egg has been taken message i get but what the crap? ... here's to an unfair five hours.. this sucks.

Whatever you do, don't Bite it. Learned that the hard way... *looks at dead Dragonhorse and sighs* And if your Vampires really hate you, the egg will turn and stay so you'll be stuck with a Vampire egg for five hours.

Whatever you do, don't Bite it. Learned that the hard way... *looks at dead Dragonhorse and sighs* And if your Vampires really hate you, the egg will turn and stay so you'll be stuck with a Vampire egg for five hours.

all my vamps are on cooldown anyway.. it's just how in the heck did i end up with these commons? dang it >.<

Oh dear, this release just had to be on my first day of school ninja.gif

Ah well, caught two "rancid" eggs and one "musty" egg. Is it just me or is it actually impossible to catch "brine" eggs?

(Oh yeah, and thank you for the release TJ! biggrin.gif )

hmm... two drops and nothing each time. Quite the competition eh?

I feel bad for the people who accidentaly clicked a common instead of a new release. I can see why, the hype can screw up your eyes and make you read things incorrectly.

I really like the look of the brine hatchies but im also happy we have a yellow dragon. smile.gif Greens are the color of the NDs if you dont look close you can mistake the to. wink.gif

Oh dear, this release just had to be on my first day of school ninja.gif

Ah well, caught two "rancid" eggs and one "musty" egg. Is it just me or is it actually impossible to catch "brine" eggs?

(Oh yeah, and thank you for the release TJ! biggrin.gif )

its not impossible i got a brine egg but it took 4 hours just to get one and my computer is real slow so i got lucky and i am not going to try for a second one if i do i am gonna explode cause then it may be another 4 hours again

ugghhh

Whelp, after a couple misclicks today, it looks like I need to wait a little bit before trying to get a second brine. Hopefully they'll still be dropping at 11.

Ok, this was fun earlier...apparently. Now it's just frustrating (I figured this out at 3) trying to get a Brine dragon. I clicked on a egg that was a Brine, ended up with a Waterhorse dragon blink.gif

I only collect sprites, so currently I have 2 musty eggs (which will be an adult male and female) and 1 rancid egg (which will be an adult whatever gender it wants) and 1 brine egg (which will be an adult female).

I need 4 more brine eggs (1 adult male, 1 S2 hatchling female, 1 S2 hatchling male, 1 S1 hatchling), 2 more musty eggs (1 S2 hatchling whatever, 1 S1 hatchling) and 2 more rancid eggs (1 S2 hatchling whatever, 1 S1 hatchling).

I am hoping to catch 2 more brines, then wait for my dragons to grow up and breed from them, so I can grow my own frozen hatchlings. It'd be nice if I got cb ones, but it's not necessary.

could someone tell me the egg descriptions

This egg smells rather rancid.

This egg smells musty, like rotting leaves

This egg smells faintly like brine.

I hunted from morning till now and couldn't get any brines.

I've never had such a difficult hunt...

I'm totally in despair(

Can please anybody help me with a brine?.. I can try to breed something for it...

This egg smells rather rancid.

This egg smells musty, like rotting leaves

This egg smells faintly like brine.

thanks

BOO YEA! I got a rancid egg biggrin.gif I really like the hatchling sprites for the rancid dragons...I also have a feeling they might me draks..

Just thought of something...

Why are we getting such smelly eggs this time around?

Wow, I usually don't have a lot of trouble grabbing eggs, but my those brines are elusive! And their numbers are ever decreasing... >.<

Land Sakes, what does a person have to do to catch a brine around here!!! The sheer thought of so many people stalking the coast is amazing. Oh egg fairies, please grant me the pleasure of catching a brine.

...Is TJ trying to tell us something? I dunno what it would be but...well...ummm...TJ are you implying something?

i think because in summer it gets hot and then we get sweaty and stinky