TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

Thanks for the new release!

But, seriously, the 'faintly like brine' eggs are so hard to get u__u uh..

I just caught one, and It was like... 14h ago, now I think it will be imposible to get the 2nd one

Okaaay six+ hours since i've seen a single brine =/ I would be willing to breed four or so eggs off my list for a PB hatchling in the future wink.gif keep me in mind. I can do thunders and blacks, 2nd gen, among others....because I can't find a brine and am getting frustrated lol =D

Edited by Sirithiliel

Third brine.

I recommend you all get opera and turn off javascript/pictures.

Now that there are only around 150 people, I can manage to get one each hour-drop.

Opera IS fast, it takes half a second to refresh and nearly never times out if you refresh each second (1 mississippi) and you just need to point your cursor over the very right egg, and click if you see a brine whenever you refresh. DON'T panic when refreshing, you need to LOOK. Also, it helps a lot if you can open them in new tabs quite easily, like I did.

If I ever get 6 brines I am donating the sixth to one person who doesn't have a single after all this time. Fifth is going to my friend. xd.png

yeah wow, that last coastal drop didn't even last 5 seconds....awesome. \o/

I must have gotten extremely lucky then this last drop. As soon as the drop started, I clicked and there it was and what a relief. **wipes sweat**

How do you possibly get A SINGLE BRINE??

It took people hours to get even one Brine egg today. I know it took 6 hours for me personally to snag the first one. The second one just now was probably just sheer luck.

Edited by MedievalMystic

How'd you get the figures? O ___ o

I just went through all the biomes when the coast was at a standstill cause of that fog egg

Got one musty, one Rancid, and my friend caught a Brine. She said she'll give to me when i'm not egglocked <3

Thanks for the new release!

But, seriously, the 'faintly like brine' eggs are so hard to get u__u uh..

I just caught one, and It was like... 14h ago, now I think it will be imposible to get the 2nd one

Well, at least you have one of those eggs...

Welp, I'm done. It's now the 16th here in Britland, and the Brines are officially the only release I've failed to get on their release day. sad.gif

Goodnight, all. Better luck to those still hunting for them tomorrow. happy.gif

I think I'm now at about 7 hours with no Brine? Uuuuuuuuugh.

well i have gone the whole time with none of the new eggs so your lucky

i've got one of the brines someone gave me and i'm about ready to just breed it with one of my CB tsunamis or my ice when it grows up. XP

EVERYONE WHO GOT A BRINE: Please, as your lowly underdog, tell me how you possibly got one?!

Here's what I did:

When you see the brine egg, right-click it and open a new tab for it, no matter how much you lag. I got my brine via this method, and I would have gotten 2 if I wasn't overburdened.

Here's what I did:

When you see the brine egg, right-click it and open a new tab for it, no matter how much you lag. I got my brine via this method, and I would have gotten 2 if I wasn't overburdened.

? What do you mean by that....?

I got both Brine eggs by getting out of IE and switching over to Chrome. smile.gif

I FINALLY got a musty at the xx:10 (but was 4:10 here) drop.

Someone kill me!

Yes.

YES. wub.gif

There were two musties that time... i actually had a chance to the faster clickers >.> i may have clicked in less than a second but my internet made it take about a second and 3 milliseconds >:C Stupid lucky me.

I will influence it male and hope for the best. biggrin.gif

I'm so happy... i'm trying not to scream but i may fail. blink.gif I'm shaking... Here comes hours used on calming down.

Edited by YellowTsunami

Command + Click if you're on a mac to open in a new tab, Control + Click if you're on Windows.

Here's what I did:

Having trouble figuring out how this would work, since you'd have to right-click to open the menu, then click again to select the new tab option...? Or am I missing something?

Wow, Now my misclick decides I can abandon it .-.

I really, really want a pair of brines.

I'm going to hunt forever until I get another CB. (Or if someone gifts me one :3) I absolutely need that pair.

Even if I turn off java and the pictures I still fail miserably. I'll give a Rancid for a Brine....anyone?

I'm reduced to bregging! T_T

I love all of these dragons! I'm thrilled to have eggs on my scroll again, because it's been awhile. lol

Once I get rid of the misclicked pearl on my scroll, I'll try for another Brine and gift it to someone who's Brineless. smile.gif

In the past, I've seen 'coastal' filled up with over 400 hunters as one time...

I have always had trouble getting ANY eggs from a drop... Not this time!!!

With little effort I got 3 rancids and 2 mustys... I then waited for an hourly drop and snagged a brine... I wasn't even trying for the third rancid. I found it in my list later on...

Lesson here??? If I can get a brine or any of the others, then anybody can... I waited for two months before I finally got my last egg that I was trying for in the last drop... TWO MONTHS!!!

This is only the second day, keep trying...

I'm just using a little compaq notebook...

Edited by Husky51

I love all of these dragons! I'm thrilled to have eggs on my scroll again, because it's been awhile. lol

Once I get rid of the misclicked pearl on my scroll, I'll try for another Brine and gift it to someone who's Brineless. smile.gif

I read brineless as brainless... blink.gif

I read brineless as brainless... 

ha ha ha!! xd.png Yeah, now that I think about how that sounds... **snickers**

Woohoo! Sooo glad all but one of my eggs were down to ER time today!

I got two of each except briny.. need one more of those <3 they're my faves so far. And misclicked on an extra rancid, locking myself, so I'll have to wait 5 hrs until I can hunt for that last brine. Anybody want a free rancid once it's off cooldown? PM me if interested biggrin.gif

Thanks for the new release, TJ and spriters!