TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

Please be sure to take all gifting/trading to either PM, e-mail or the appropriate threads in the trading section.

Trading/gifting/asking for gifts etc should not be done in this thread.

Well, I just hate be active on DC when news eggs are released, because I'm never able to catch them and my self-esteem gets really low xd.png

Anyway, I'm egg-locked now =)

Thanks for the release \o

I need one more brine. So that I can have a mated pair but they go by so fast! Bargh!

Oh my gosh, I am so excited! =D This is the first release I've been able to take part in. Hooray for being a newbie! X3 Anyways, I've been lucky enough to get two beautiful Musty dragons. ^-^ But, I've yet to get any Rancids or Brines. :/ Hopefully I'll be able to get some today...

Here's what I did:

When you see the brine egg, right-click it and open a new tab for it, no matter how much you lag. I got my brine via this method, and I would have gotten 2 if I wasn't overburdened.

I did this, opened about 10 different tabs, and I got the "someone else got it first" message in all of them.

Using the open in another tab method isn't supposed to be a guarantee you'll get it. There's still luck involved.

I had like 20 tabs opened on one hour drop and still ended up with diddly.

Why do I always miss releases??? I just snagged a Rancid, but I want a Musty and Brine so bad... The Brines remind me of birds. So pretty!

Actually managed to get one! But just one. And I shall leave it at that so others can get them.

Might go for a second one in a few days if they're still dropping. c:

Yikes, got an egg slot back and tried catching a brine - no luck. Did get a rancid egg though. ^^

One misclick coastal wave runner and one failed vamp attempt on it later - I am locked and wholly discouraged with this game right now.

Good luck to everyone who hasn't get got a Brine, in the next hourly drop... ; w ; !!

Thanks! Missed the hour drop..... D: I may just have to wait a bit.

I some how got two musty eggs and one rancid this morning. No brine eggs at all even thought I have been trying. I have never had this much trouble getting new eggs. I am ready to give up. All I want is one more rancid and two brine eggs and I will be happy. I am really surprised at the lack of new eggs. This is defiantly not fun.

Gonna call it a day...no luck with a brine this time either...will try again tomorrow I guess.

bleh... another no luck drop for me.

x-x

maybe i'll have more luck as it get's later in the evening... I just need ONE MORE brine >.<

FINALLY got a single musty.....would like several cause they're too cute. but probably wont. Also missclicked a sunstone and a spitfire....both of which I don't want sad.gif AND saw not one but 2 thunders and a black pass through the biome 0.o didn't get them :/ hopefully by the time I have a chance to hunt again I can dump them. plus...those "rares" so would have been worth the loss of eggslot. <3

Good job Takoto xd.png

x3

I recommend to everyone to just, use the scroll-wheel mouse click method, open every brine, hit CTRL + F5, use the scroll-wheel mouse click method, open every brine, hit CTRL + F5, and repeat over and over until the hourly drop is done. Seems this is the most reliable method to (maybe) getting one, they're still pretty illusive.

Good luck everyone!!

Finally managed to get two of each, and snagged a discarded CB white from the AP. I'm a happy camper, frustrating as catching the Brine eggs got to be ; w;~ A bit sad that I had to abandon all of my bred second gen white eggs to hop on the release wave, hopefully they're in good homes now or will be soon.

Good luck to everyone still trying! Don't give up!

CFUTDEVH<VCYTTX!!!! I got lagged out of the hourly drop, and can't catch another Musty or even attempt to catch a Brine because I misclicked on a Dragonhorse (which is dead thanks to my idea to Bite it) and decided this week was a lovely time to do a Neglected experiment. This is NOT my day. I did catch a pair of Rancids, though.