TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

Oh great.. only one place on the scroll and I waste it with a common mixed in the drop dry.gif

Edited by Iside

ok now i'm mad one of my turpentines and all 3 of my new eggs are dead! i haven't killed an egg in years! said it was sick, but i've had eggs with a LOT more views and no clicks at all and it never got sick.

YES! Thank GOD, I finally got a Brine! **wipes sweat** 6 hours of slogging, but well worth it! I misclicked a pearl, and earlier a chicken, so now I'm locked, but I'll get rid of those later and try for another Brine then. Whew! What a relief! biggrin.gif

Time for a much needed break. Good luck everyone!

Oh great.. only one place on the scroll and I waste it with a common mixed in the drop dry.gif

ikr! xd.png Got a deep sea myself. Brother was bobbing in the background trying to get me to go to another web page and I'm like "no. Drops are srs bsns. >:| " and the suddenly there was a deep sea egg. laugh.gif

Yes! Oh goodness yes! Got one after hours of trying and playing during work... miserable weather keeps swimmers away.

TJ hears these same things with every release.

He checks the forum. He'll see the posts.

Whether or not he does anything about it is his business, but... again, these are now a permanent part of the cave. It might take a while, but everyone will have plenty of opportunity to get theirs.

I dunno. I haven't been playing very long at all but every time I try to get an uncommon egg in the cave it has already been taken. People who have a slow connection pretty much have no hope of getting a CB uncommon even when it's not during a release. I've tried for a CB nebula every day so far with no luck.

I'm so desperate for a brine that I just abandoned a red egg with 4d 22h left to unlock my scroll.

Edited by HeroLink42

That one went by so fast I didn't even manage to catch two misclicks...if the hourly drop only lasts a minute and is mixed in with commons, and you're lucky to even catch a glimpse of an egg at the five minute drops, let alone it actually being a brine egg, then I have no idea how I'm going to get one by tomorrow, when I won't have a chance to get one while they're going through their "abundant" release phase. The last release was nowhere near this bad.

I switched from IE to Chrome and finally got mine. I'll be hunting on Chrome from now on. lol

If I manage to catch a pair of Brine's, and an extra one, I'll be happy to gift it to someone. smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

Yep, I'm locked with a Deep Sea and a Waterhorse. My refreshing finger is faster than my clicking one, lol. This past hourly drop was my last chance before work, I won't be home to hunt again for another ten hours or so. Hope they're still dropping when I get home... though at this rate, I'm afraid they won't be!

Ugh, I'm getting bad back ache from sitting here doing this but I can't stop!! I just want one, not even a breeding pair...!! ; w ;

Maybe I should just give up and dedicate my life to Mustys...

That one went by so fast I didn't even manage to catch two misclicks...if the hourly drop only lasts a minute and is mixed in with commons, and you're lucky to even catch a glimpse of an egg at the five minute drops, let alone it actually being a brine egg, then I have no idea how I'm going to get one by tomorrow, when I won't have a chance to get one while they're going through their "abundant" release phase. The last release was nowhere near this bad.

By the time I got on for the last release, the Coast was still being emptied in a minute, because of the Tsunamis. There seemed to have been more of them in the mix last release, though.

I added seconds to my computer's clock. Hasn't helped me catch a Brine, but it makes me feel a little more in control. *grin*

Edited by WatersMoon110

looks like 'musty' is a lot easier to catch than 'brine' or 'rancid' --- predictions anyone about rarity? So far, I managed to get a pair of musty (both now influenced) 1 brine and 1 rancid...i'm happy with that, but really need 1 more of each to have a pair...after i completed that, i wont bother till the rush is over!

I recommend opera, and turn off your javascript and pictures.

If you're like me with those big mouses, press the rolling thing in the middle for a new tab.

Firefox's refreshing is good, but overall performance is slow, which I figured out by switching biomes fast.

Chrome's switching is alright, but refreshing is bad.

At opera, it's midly average at both, which is better, at least for me.

My internet connection is one upgrade above so bad that you disconnect when it's supposed to be working perfectly fine.

So I recommend opera.

I switched from IE to Chrome and finally got mine.  I'll be hunting on Chrome from now on.  lol

If I manage to catch a pair of Brine's, and an extra one, I'll be happy to gift it to someone.  smile.gif

That's actually a great idea. I've been using firefox so far which usually works for me but now I'll try chrome. I have rancids and one musty but no brines. argh.

...I also think I reported your post by accident in my haste to respond...please don't kill me mods D: I'm sorry!

Edited by HeroLink42

looks like 'musty' is a lot easier to catch than 'brine' or 'rancid' --- predictions anyone about rarity?

My guess is the obvious one;

Musty - Common

Rancid - Uncommon

Brine - Very Uncommon/Rare (Nebula-level)

Got two of the rancid ones but now I'm scroll locked for awhile, hopefully I'll be unlocked soon so I can try and get the other two.

My internet connection is one upgrade above so bad that you disconnect when it's supposed to be working perfectly fine.

So I recommend opera.

Actually, I've got pretty good internet and both IE and Firefox time out on me regularly. Firefox is worse than IE about it though.

Finally got a chance to see the s2 hatchlings. They are very cute. I really do like the sprites in this release.

This is truly ridiculous. Not everyone can afford to spend their day in front of their computer. I think the odds are stacked too high against us for the brines, it's starting to ruin the fun for quite a few people. It's worse than the GW and that's saying something !

I would give up and start hunting again early tomorrow morning (I'm in Europe) but with these new drops which only last a few hours I'm pretty sure there won't be any dropping anymore.

And to people who say that they will be available for a long time... Maybe, but for us people with a bad connection and a busy life, the releases are our only chance of getting CBs. For the breeds I missed, I still haven't managed to catch up, and I've been on here for a long time.

yeah. I work later today. I havnt slept yet since the release. Been trying since then. I have two rancid and two musty.. but I dont have a single Brine. Have been trying hourly and the ~5 min. I just hope someone out there is gonna breed some pretty even gen ones, I guess.

Finally got a chance to see the s2 hatchlings. They are very cute. I really do like the sprites in this release.

Agreed. The one with no hind legs is really interesting. Wonder how the adult will look?

And I like the little green one. happy.gif The yellow one is interesting, but I want to see the adult before I make up my mind either way since I like the adult turpentines, but I'm not really attached to the hatchlings.

Am I the only one who really, REALLY wants to breed the brine to golds and silvers? I think they would look absolutely stunning in the lineage.