TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

That's actually a great idea. I've been using firefox so far which usually works for me but now I'll try chrome. I have rancids and one musty but no brines. argh.

...I also think I reported your post by accident in my haste to respond...please don't kill me mods D: I'm sorry!

I used to use Chrome all the time but one day it started this roll down and then back up thing after I'd refresh so I started sampling the other browsers. I won't use IE even if it's the last browser on Earth. It's too insecure. I found that Opera wasn't as fast as I wanted so I tried Firefox with the Java off. Now I can catch almost anything I try for... well I now have about a 90-95% catch rate. biggrin.gif

HELL YES! I FINALLY caught my second Brine! YAAAAAAAY!

Okay, I'm finally unlocked. Hoping to catch at least something at the next drop. I like the musty hatchlings best so far.

Edited by Orlageddon

Caught my second Musty egg, and now I'm locked until tomorrow. Darn. I hope there are still some Brines dropping then.

Am I the only one who really, REALLY wants to breed the brine to golds and silvers? I think they would look absolutely stunning in the lineage.

I'm pretty sure that brines and EVERYTHING will make pretty lineages. xd.png

I can't even find one new egg, the Coast, Desert, Forest, and Volcano are all empty, and lots of users are on each page. Why did I sleep late?

I used to use Chrome all the time but one day it started this roll down and then back up thing after I'd refresh so I started sampling the other browsers. I won't use IE even if it's the last browser on Earth. It's too insecure. I found that Opera wasn't as fast as I wanted so I tried Firefox with the Java off. Now I can catch almost anything I try for... well I now have about a 90-95% catch rate. biggrin.gif

How do you turn the Java off? I feel it would help a lot. I just saw the XX:35 drop which lasted a second. I didn't even SEE any brines.

lol I haven't used IE since we had our old chunky Gateway Windows 98 computer xd.png

How do you turn the Java off? I feel it would help a lot. I just saw the XX:35 drop which lasted a second. I didn't even SEE any brines.

lol I haven't used IE since we had our old chunky Gateway Windows 98 computer xd.png

What browser are you using?

Why does everyone like the brines so much? I think they're all cute, but I'm more for the rotting leaf dragons.

Edit: and TJ's brine... has 23,256 views?!

Edited by Darklight

I need 1 more brine for a pair, and one more rancid for a pair.

Thank you spriters and conceptors! I can't wait for mine to grow up!

YEEEEEEEES!! I finally caught one~! As soon as I can drop a misclick, I'll be able to attempt to catch another and I will be content with everything because I will be completely locked with 2 of each of the new releases.

Darn it - new release and I'm Egg-Locked sad.gif Guess that's another set of new dragons that'll never be on my scroll.....

*Hates Egg Lock*

Aye, still no luck. Not a one Brine. I must have clicked about 50 times. Nether me nor my best friend can get EVEN one... > __ >

I don't damn care if it's rare, it shouldn't be this hard to get

Got my second brine as soon as the drop started. Gotta wait a bit before I can get another rancid & musty, but happy to have a pair of brine eggs. smile.gif

Nope, didn't manage to get a single brine. Went through over twenty tabs hoping that one would come up with the codes and nothing.

In my 7 hours of hunting for "Brines":

6 metallics seen

3 golden wyverns seen

2 chickens seen

1 ice seen

countless blacks seen

Edited by Ashywolf

Misclicked a water..aww

That was the longest hour-drop for coast ever.

It lasted like 3 mins.

Why does everyone like the brines so much? I think they're all cute, but I'm more for the rotting leaf dragons.

Edit: and TJ's brine... has 23,256 views?!

I think people are mostly concerned about how hard it is to get a Brine (considering they're only in one biome...?)

I'm lucky I grabbed mine earlier this morning (at midnight and another egg at a five-minute drop).

I use Google Chrome, but I don't turn anything off, meaning, all images and java and everything is on. xd.png I just use one tab to grab eggs, though. More tabs = my browser is slower.

edit: Just wanted to say, omgoodness! The description of the musty leaves hatchie is so cute~!!!!

Edited by kiyoura

Nope, didn't manage to get a single brine. Went through over twenty tabs hoping that one would come up with the codes and nothing.

Don't worry bby, we'll both get one eventually ; o ;

Well, with everyone concentrating on the coast to get brines, I was able to catch a musty in the forest. But now I am egg locked for a few more hours. I also misclicked on a day/night glory egg, but will keep it since I need more of those. These will be around forever and I can't imagine that they will get any harder to catch than they are right now!!

As a positive note to everyone else brine-hunting, they can't be rarer than trios or they'd likely be dropping everywhere. Once things settle down that's probably what they'll be on par with... Annoying to catch, but not impossible.