TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

Why does everyone like the brines so much? I think they're all cute, but I'm more for the rotting leaf dragons.

Edit: and TJ's brine... has 23,256 views?!

For me its because I know what the adults look like and they are pretty much my ultimate wishlist dragon. Spent so long trying to find a dragon that combined everything I liked and here it is.

Back to hunting I guess, though I pretty much didn't sleep so I might just give it a miss for a month or so until they become easier to get.

Edited by Ashywolf

YUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, finally managed to catch a rancid and musty egg. Kept on missing the brines though, DAGNABBIT.

As a positive note to everyone else brine-hunting, they can't be rarer than trios or they'd likely be dropping everywhere. Once things settle down that's probably what they'll be on par with... Annoying to catch, but not impossible.

That's a good point Angel^^

even tho i`m a bit late to get into hunting i nabbed me 2 rancid and 2 musty eggs, but still no luck with brines, hopefully ppl will go to sleep soon so i can get me the pair.

Still don't have a brine, and I keep getting distracted before the hourly drops.

oops.

I really don't see how this game is unfair to people with slow connections / slow computers. Yes, it's a disadvantage, but I wouldn't go as far as saying it's unfair.

The point of DC (without using the forums for resources) is being the first to click in order to catch something. Obviously you need speed for this. And right now everyone wants a new release dragon, we know that.

There are solutions to a speed problem. One may be to save up money to get a better computer. Finding the best browser can definitely affect speed as well. Putting aside time to be on DC for a while and keep on clicking. A last resort kinda thing would that with new releases, they're always going to be around. Obviously catching them should be easier down the road. I said should because we all know how Golden Wyverns turned out rolleyes.gif

OMIGOSH

-content removed-

I already got two of 'em and can't wait for them to grow up~

I haven't been able to get the other two, though. :/

GAHH Thank you TJ for the new release~! biggrin.gif

Blessed Be! ~Rain

Edited by rubyshoes

OMIGOSH

I already got two of 'em and can't wait for them to grow up~

I haven't been able to get the other two, though. :/

GAHH Thank you TJ for the new release~! biggrin.gif

Blessed Be! ~Rain

You might want to cross this out.

EDIT: Thanks ruby.

Edited by Ashywolf

My guess is the obvious one;

Musty - Common

Rancid - Uncommon

Brine - Very Uncommon/Rare (Nebula-level)

I also did the un-scientific study that someone else earlier mentioned, and started counting on a click site biggrin.gif

In the average 500 egg page there are on average 15-20 Rancids, 20-25 Mustys, and 3-6 Brines blink.gif

So, ratio-wise, the Brines do look significantly more rare than the other two. Not sure how that is relative to other prior drops.

In my 7 hours of hunting for "Brines":

6 metallics seen

3 golden wyverns seen

2 chickens seen

1 ice seen

countless blacks seen

All in Coast? o:

And I would give all of my new releases for a CB Gold. ;o;

Where ARE the Brines? They sure don't seem to be dropping in the Coast that often. In 3 hours, I've seen TWO in the Coast at the hourly drops. What other biome are they dropping in? I've seen a lot of Seawyrm Pygmy eggs and Tsunamia eggs (that was a first, hardly ever see them anymore) but not the elusive Brine eggs.

All in Coast? o:

And I would give all of my new releases for a CB Gold. ;o;

I've been hunting the coast forever now >.>

Saw an extra metallic last hour.

7 metallics seen

3 golden wyverns seen (alpine)

2 chickens seen

1 ice seen (alpine)

countless blacks seen

71 bl**** seen and missed....

I've been waiting for a new release but the day I'm away from the comp the site release new ones and now I don't know the egg descriptions could some one pm me the descriptions I won't be able to check back here

I caught a Brine! yus. Now I have three Musties, two Rancids, a Brine, and a Thuwed skywing I won't abandon. Good day.

Where ARE the Brines? They sure don't seem to be dropping in the Coast that often. In 3 hours, I've seen TWO in the Coast at the hourly drops. What other biome are they dropping in? I've seen a lot of Seawyrm Pygmy eggs and Tsunamia eggs (that was a first, hardly ever see them anymore) but not the elusive Brine eggs.

AFAIK they are only in the Coast

Coast only.

They're basically like gold-dust right now, hardly anyone is seeing them, let alone clicking on them. Pretty much only people with 100% stable connections are seeing them and getting to click on them.

I've been hunting the coast forever now >.>

Saw an extra metallic last hour.

7 metallics seen

3 golden wyverns seen (alpine)

2 chickens seen

1 ice seen (alpine)

countless blacks seen

71 bl**** seen and missed....

Are you hunting for a metallic or just the ones you've listed? I might try, but happily scroll-locked with new releases right now.

Are you hunting for a metallic or just the ones you've listed? I might try, but happily scroll-locked with new releases right now.

These are all the metallics I have encountered in the hourly drop at the Coast. I made brief pass bys in the Alpine every now and then which is where the ice and golden wyvs come in.

Where are the musties?

Forest.

Anyone else not want to go outside or anything because you are afraid you will miss the hour? I keep switching between my eggs and this post for the whole hour xd.png.

Edited by Ashywolf

These are all the metallics I have encountered in the hourly drop at the Coast. I made brief pass bys in the Alpine every now and then which is where the ice and golden wyvs come in.

Ah, okay. I remember during the Golden Wyvern release, I'd miss about 5 silvers or so. ;o; And then everyone in the release thread would be like, "OMG, did you see that silver?!?!?!?!?!" every time. That was fun. :3

What browser are you using?

Chrome right now. I could swich back to firefox if it makes it easier to turn the Java off :B