TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

Musty and Rancid down! Highly-wanted 171-people-viewing Brine Eggie to go!

My sister got a Sunstone by accident.... D: At least someone's on the Sunstone list.

Egglocked for another three hours. -grumble grumble- And it's a pygmy egg, so I can't even bite it and hope for a repulse.

Managed to get my first brin, but now i got egglocked by missckicking other eggs, when i got my firs musty egg i tried to earthquake it open but with 3 tries nothing happned, now i dont dare to tuch it.

Aw, the hatchlings are adorable. **snuggles** My favorite baby is the golden, rancid one..I love it's little horns and face, and the fact that it looks like a nice, big, beefy dragon. <3

Finally got rid of the Chicken I caught earlier, so I'll switch over to Chrome in a little while and try for another Brine. biggrin.gif

At the next hourly drop, I should be able to abandon my misclick to try for another brine. I want a pair >:D

Grabbed two of each and managed to snag the last CB summer I need while I was lookin for a musty egg.

I love the description & egg of the musty one, I hope I like the adult too. *-*

I was looking at the forest page at the same time that was going on, I was like, "CB Summer, or New release?" That hesitation cost me alot.png, xd.png

Eight hours of hunting and still no brines, I'm getting desperate... Musties are my fave from this release though, It likes hiding under dead leaves and attacking your ankles when you pass by - that's so adorable))

Now unlocked, need to try and get a CB Musty/Rotting Leaf/Rotty to influence male... No luck in the last few minutes, but i've got hope for the hourly drop. :< I honestly don't have a choice of mate unless a CB Terrae comes along during the search... I have no intent to use my nebula which i gave the intended name to make sure others don't use it although highly unlikely. (I am so unfair xd.png) I've planned the pairing for quite a while, not to mention Nagi and Namine refuse to give a female sunset to me for it. Ah! :l Not a good month for me... hopefully next month brings much success. ;.;

As for my opinion on the musties/rotting leaves/rotties, they're adorable, like all green things are to me. (Well, almost all green things. xd.png) The Brines are beautiful! And the other one... the errm... yellow one, can't remember the name for the life of me... They're not so pretty, but they remind me of the Saguaros from Project Nyoka which i dearly love and hoard. :<

Hey guys, I'm back.

Any news on the new dragons (easier harder to get, that kind of thing)?

I'm thinking the rancid ones will look great in a lineage with harvests! Not sure about the ankle-biters, though. Maybe sunstones? I do like complementary dark colors. The brines, I'll have to think about... smile.gif

Hey guys, I'm back.

Any news on the new dragons (easier harder to get, that kind of thing)?

Def. Harder now that commons are flooding back.

I have hope though, I managed to get a brine on my first try (Lucky eh?) so now lets see if my internet allows me to go for a mate for it smile.gif

T_T  So I'm assuming 200+ people are still in the coastal?

Far less right now, but last time it made a huge surge from 80 to 200+. Right now its in the 100 range which isn't too bad, I caught mine in the 100 range.

Edit: UGh I can't abandon my misclick until the NEXT drop.

I even got the overburdened message.

/rage.

Edited by Devo12345

And finally, I have my second Brine egg. biggrin.gif Thank God that's over. xd.png

yeah wow, that last coastal drop didn't even last 5 seconds....awesome. \o/

Unless you were in the market for a ton of commons -____-

>.<

The common increase DID NOT help. *whines*

I just want a Briiiiine, now I'm wondering how hard they're going to be in a week to get. dry.gif

Never has a single innocent fog egg been hated so much by so many people...

Alpine : 20

Coast: 198

desert: 21

forest: 9

jungle: 25

volcano: 12

....really?

How'd you get the figures? O ___ o