TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

I remember the brine dragon and if I remember correctly this dragon is uncommon. If people keep hoarding them like this though they may become rare. :/

They'll probably be uncommons.

Seems more like they'll be rares. Other uncommons in the past have dropped more than Brines have...

Still haven't managed to get another brine so I can have a male and female. I've never had to spend this long egg hunting before!

Then again, whenever I've egg hunted it's taken at least a full day for the commons to start mixing in. Since I have to make sure I'm not clicking the wrong egg I'm even MORE delayed at catching them. ): So the commons already coming back has made it more impossible for me to catch them!

One brine, nothing else here. Page never seems to freeze up when it's letting me know I got a misclick I didn't want. :/

very gorgeous sprites, but otherwise a very very discouraging release when you can't land them on your scroll.

I worry about the holiday releases...

If people keep hoarding them like this though they may become rare. :/

I don't think anyone is really at the hoarding stage yet. xd.png A lot of people have a couple, and a lot more people have none.

Seems more like they'll be rares.

Even if they are going to be rares, I don't think it's right that they're this difficult to get hold of right out of the starting gate. sad.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

I think a second line needs to be added to the caves right now, like what happened with the Marrow dragon hype. So. Many. People.

And whats with all the common drops now this is just making things even harder! DX

Then again, whenever I've egg hunted it's taken at least a full day for the commons to start mixing in. Since I have to make sure I'm not clicking the wrong egg I'm even MORE delayed at catching them. ): So the commons already coming back has made it more impossible for me to catch them!

^ This. So much this.

Also, I incu-hatched my little Thunder eggeh, so I have a spot to fill and was going to hunt the noon drop. Was browsing FB killing time between drops and totally missed it. LoL bad drop hunter. XP

Am I really the only one who's spent 6 hours trying for a brine and nada?

No. And that's why I really agree with this :

I'm hoping...praying...that TJ will see just how hard this is for so many people and have mercy on us and do something to help, like taking away the commons, at least for a full 24 hours.  That would be a huge help right there, even if the drops are only for a minute or two.

That or just adjusting the ratios for a day or so ? It seems like there are just too little for so many people.

Got 2 "brines", 3 yellow and 2 "neglected pillows". I'm happily egg-locked now. I wish I could incubate at least one of them. :c

And yes, I agree. Hunting for "brines" is hell at the moment.

The worst part is that even though I'm pulling my hair out over these little pixellated eggs... I can't. stop. hunting.

o_O *drool*

Got 2 "brines", 3 yellow and 2 "neglected pillows". I'm happily egg-locked now. I wish I could incubate at least one of them. :c

And yes, I agree. Hunting for "brines" is hell at the moment.

I love the nickname "neglected pillows".

Yay, was able to drop my misclick and can now start trying again...once more into the breach! Or something.

Marrow dragon hype

That was one Halloween I'll never, ever forget. It really was a nightmare. It took me 10+ hours of slogging thorugh ungodly lag and error messages, and can't display pages to lock myself with Marrows...If we never go through anything like that again, it'll be too soon.

That or just adjusting the ratios for a day or so ? It seems like there are just too little for so many people.

That would be lovely, and I agree. Too few eggs, too many people.

Edited by MedievalMystic

Yay, was able to drop my misclick and can now start trying again...once more into the breach! Or something.

+1 Win

That was one Halloween I'll never, ever forget. It really was a nightmare. It took me 10+ hours of slogging thorugh ungodly lag and error messages, and can't display pages to lock myself with Marrows...If we never go through anything like that again, it'll be too soon.

That would be lovely, and I agree. Too few eggs, too many people.

At least you were lucky enough to get even 1 xd.png

Even if they are going to be rares, I don't think it's right that they're this difficult to get hold of right out of the starting gate. sad.gif

Oh man, I agree, I'm not trying to justify their painfully low drop-rate.

I've already got two Musty and two Rancids', I can't even get ONE Brine. And I'm not gonna lie I have a pretty stable and fast internet connect, my internet isn't even lagging nor is my laptop, just there isn't enough to go around. :c

I'm sure there has to be SOME kind of reason why they're impossible to get/dropping painfully low...

I'm sure there has to be SOME kind of reason why they're impossible to get/dropping painfully low...

The DragonCave gods are angry with us.....

The dragon cave gods have finally smiled upon me!

Don't give up guys. *buries eggs and passes out* @_@

The closer to the hour it gets, the more my stomach goes into a knot. :S

Pity there's not some sort of rule that prevents people who already have a rare egg to not be able to get more. I see all these people bragging about having 2 brines when the majority of the people don't even have one and it's frustrating. Especially since I'm one of them and now I'm egglocked because I misclicked 3 times. sad.gif Managed to grab ONE rancid and ONE dead leaves though. The Dead Leaves during the 1:15 drop. biggrin.gif

Cool! :3 A New release! biggrin.gif Thanks TJ and spriters! cool.gif I caught one of the "musty" ones, now to catch the rest hehe x3

The DragonCave gods are angry with us.....

We must sacrifice goats to make them happy again???

OR CHICKENS? D: The chickens are tooo cute...