TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

Grrrrr, one more hour until I can ditch the mis-clicked water walker and get back to hunting!

Want... moar........ new............ eggs.................!

Trying for brine number two. ohmy.gif

6 more mins till hour, 2 till :05.

the :05's have actually been like :07's, recently.

Crap! I just accidentally egglocked myself when I got a day/night glory drake! Now I can't get a Brine!

Edited by LilyennettDreamer

how long are they out?

An indefinite time, depends on rarity. Some eggs filter into the current commons quicker than others.

But if you mean in general they will be here forever.

Edited by Ashywolf

Given up hope on le brines.

Imma happy with my musties and rancids. Also I misclicked an orchadrake. Gonna abandon it soon and try to get another rancid. Love the sprites!!

Thanks once again TJ and the spriters!

I'm currently egglocked and went on for the hour drop. Clicked a brine for the heck of it but instead of getting the "someone else has taken it" message I got the "you are already overburdened" message instead. Sucks to know I would've gotten it if I wasn't egglocked D:

YES! My second brine!

I would've gotten THREE MORE if I wasn't egglocked, too!

This means that our chances have upped considerably

Celebration time!

Managed to snag a brine finally (brinally?) I shouted "YES" out loud and immediately sent my friend on skype this derpy message.

[5:01:24 PM] Splash Mama: I NGOT ONE

[5:01:27 PM] Splash Mama: O TIGPOT A BRINE

[5:01:29 PM] Splash Mama: I GOT IT

I was excited, can you tell?

Wow, looks like I lost my chance of getting a CB Brine.

Get those bloody normal eggs outta there please .-.

I also did the un-scientific study that someone else earlier mentioned, and started counting on a click site biggrin.gif

In the average 500 egg page there are on average 15-20 Rancids, 20-25 Mustys, and 3-6 Brines blink.gif

So, ratio-wise, the Brines do look significantly more rare than the other two. Not sure how that is relative to other prior drops.

i dont know if that's truly a difference, or people just not putting them up so early in the game so that they dont get sick and they have to risk getting another eggie, haha

Ha ha! Finally got at least a rancid pair! I waited in the Volcano until there were about five people left and the took and egg and ran back and there was a rancid that I grabbed while no one was looking. tongue.gif Now, time to wait until tomorrow when I can abandon the eggs I don't need and go hunting for the brine and musty. Hopefully by then everything will have settled down.

Grabbed two of each and managed to snag the last CB summer I need while I was lookin for a musty egg.

I love the description & egg of the musty one, I hope I like the adult too. *-*

I was wondering why the Coast was empty and the Desert wasn't xd.png.

Managed to get a Musty and a Rancid so far, hoping for more.

Caught some musty and rancid eggs...still looking for the brine egg...

I love the description & egg of the musty one, I hope I like the adult too. *-*

Adults I'm assuming as TJ has three Musty hatchlings instead of two or four. He is probably going to freeze one of his two males as it'd be (please don't hate me TJ!) stupid if he froze the only female. If it was just one adult sprite, he would have only had two hatchlings like he did during the turpentine release, but if there was dimorphisim in the hatchlings as well, he'd have four like he does the brine.

Am I the only one imagining a bunch of bemused adult dragons watching as a shrieking human mob descends upon the beach every five minutes? l'D

Am I the only one imagining a bunch of bemused adult dragons watching as a shrieking human mob descends upon the beach every five minutes? l'D

I hadn't thought of it like that but it sounds hilarious that way xd.png

Hearing it like that almost dulls the pain of hours trying.

Adults I'm assuming as TJ has three Musty hatchlings instead of two or four. He is probably going to freeze one of his two males as it'd be (please don't hate me TJ!) stupid if he froze the only female. If it was just one adult sprite, he would have only had two hatchlings like he did during the turpentine release, but if there was dimorphisim in the hatchlings as well, he'd have four like he does the brine.

Two eggs means both hatchlings and both adults have the same sprite= no dimorphsm= he freezes one

three eggs means that the hatchlings have one sprite but the adults have two= he freezes one

4 eggs means both hatchlings and adults have dimorphism= he freezes two( one male and one female

biggrin.gif