TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

Am I the only one imagining a bunch of bemused adult dragons watching as a shrieking human mob descends upon the beach every five minutes? l'D

I literally fell out of my chair laughing so hard.

Am I the only one finding it noticeably easier to hunt ? Has TJ heard our cries of despair and helped us out a little, or is the server feeling better or what ?

In any case, I have what I needed at last. Thank you everyone for this release, it was painful but I hope worth it in the end.

*passes round cookies for those that need them*

i searched all through the requests and cant find what these are based off of.

/shrug

/sigh

I hope holiday dragons arent as hard as brines, or I am so OOL. (Out of Luck)

/shrug

/sigh

if I am not mistaken.. I might have seen them, the sprites.. but that was long..long time ago. I remember the "missing hind leg" part..

then again, I could be wrong.

dry.gif

/shrug

/sigh

Request threads of dragons to be released are removed before they are released, to keep things nice and mysterious smile.gif

Holiday dragons drop in every biome, don't mix with common dragons at all, and are generally limited to two per scroll, so they're usually quite easy to get!

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Two eggs means both hatchlings and both adults have the same sprite= no dimorphsm= he freezes one

three eggs means that the hatchlings have one sprite but the adults have two= he freezes one

4 eggs means both hatchlings and adults have dimorphism= he freezes two( one male and one female

biggrin.gif

Yup! tongue.gif

Noo! I want a brine! sad.gif I'm hoping that I'll be able to claim some tomorrow, or my sister will be awesome and get two and then I can bribe her with vampires for them. xP That's the best part about having a sister who can't get enough of the undead!

/shrug

/sigh

All the Holidays are super, super easy. Even the Halloweens. xd.png It's usually the first few minute scramble that's a bit hard, but in an hour, everyone will have 5-7 eggs (2 if it's any other holiday besides Halloween), and the biomes will be clogged with Holidays.

Edited by kiyoura

Locked, ahhhhh. Think I missed the window for big drops. Hopefully it won't be too hard to catch up once my eggs y'know, decide to hatch. .n.

I like the little ankle-biting description for the green one. The yellow one is rather cute because of how chubby it is (saw the S1 and thought it was actually the chubby dragon but it isn't since that one is still in the Completed list) and the brine one looks gorgeous. I like the brine the most but from the sounds of it, it's the hardest one to grab? Trust, it's exactly like the GWs. ;n;

... Actually, now on reflection, is it just me or does the brine's pose and colours look like that floating Pokemon thing that used to be on one of the game covers? Can't remember the name but I remember seeing pictures. xP

... Actually, now on reflection, is it just me or does the brine's pose and colours look like that floating Pokemon thing that used to be on one of the game covers? Can't remember the name but I remember seeing pictures. xP

Lugia?

I've been trying to get one of the coast babies; I am in love with their color palette.

And such a cool design! the four wings kind of remind me of final fantasy for some reason haha

Also one more egg and i'll be scroll locked, since I accidentally picked up a deepsea egg (´ヘ`;)

Lugia?

Oh yus, that one. But now that I've pulled up Google images, I don't see the connection anymore. ._."

-teleport removed, please take all gifting (and trading) to the appropriate threads in the trading section- Edited by rubyshoes

Well, finally got myself a brine, despite massive lag, and I'm locked.

Finally got a brine at the last 5 min drop. Hopefully I can drop my other misclick before the next hourly.

I've been hunting for 6 hours now and no Brine for me. I'm off to bed now. Hopefully they still somewhat drop when I'm off work in 17 hours. sad.gif

Managed to get 2 musty, and 2 rancid without too much trouble.

Zero luck on the brines though sad.gif

Saw the two I still need. << STILL missed them....come on computer hurry up! smile.gif

Whole day of hunting and no brines! Still, I had a lot of fun xd.png

I guess I'll trade for them eventually ^^

New eggs are always so exciting! biggrin.gif

Lucky for me, I got a Rancid and two Musties on my first hourly drop.

Managed to get two of each, and influenced them all properly. I had to abandon an egg I would have rather not abandoned to make room for the last musty, but ah well, at least I'm done.