TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

OH ALL POWERFUL TJ09 PLEASE SMILE UPON THE THE INHABITANTS OF THE DRAGONCAVE KINGDOM! BLESS US WITH A CURE SO WE MAY ALL HAVE AT LEAST 1 BRINE DRAGON! GRANT US THIS ONE WISH SO WE MAY EASED FROM OUR HUNGER OF THE WONDERFUL BRINE DRAGON AND OUR INSOMNIA!!!

**prays along with you**

And yeah, I'd say a second row in in order under the circumstances.

Please, TJ? Something? Anything?

I'm surprised by how few of the new eggs there already are in ALL cases, actually. The rancid and musty ones are already no longer the majority of eggs dropping in their biomes either. They aren't as bad as the Brines yet, but... it's just a matter of a few hours, most likely.

Yeah, this is the bit that alarms me the most. It used to be that the first 24 hours of the release nothing would drop but the new breed. I understand that they're limited to a single biome now, but shouldn't that just mean that they only flood their chosen biome? I was awake and hunting twelve hours ago, during the first hour of the release, and they were the only thing dropping in their biomes. Now the older eggs seem to outnumber them. I can't believe that TJ would release three dragons so rare that they're impossible to catch even in the first 24 hours. I got lucky and picked up a single little 'brine' in the wee hours last night... now I wish I would have made myself keep hunting, because it doesn't look like I'll be catching a mate for it. Sadface.

I feel like I'm whining a little bit, but it's not just on my own behalf. I feel bad for all the people with slow internet who barely manage to see the little buggers flying by, much less catch them. I really hope that there's a fix to this.

If anybody needs musties or rancids, i'll be more than happy to try and catch one of them for you. Let me know. ^^

Woot

a pair of brines caught and influenced now happy lock for 15 hours--

once I have a pair of Rancids I will hunt for golds , since during a release is the only time I ever see them dry.gif

Not having much luck catching any of them so far. Might try once the fuss dies down, but hoping to catch at least one today.

Ok, I finally caught a Brine egg, but I still don't get what's the deal with them. Why is all that madness? blink.gif

I'm sorry, I'm really desperate after 6 hours of not being to get one.

I'm desperate enough to breed a set of the trio for a Brine >_< and it failed...I have 2 nebbies (to trade for it) and I abanoned a tsunami wyvern just so I could have enough room to MAYBE get a Brine.

It's alarming at the rate of the commons back in the caves.

You're absolutely right. I've now locked myself with a Deep Sea and a Water Horse because I didn't realize the "flood" was already over. By the time their cooldown is over, I'll be at work, and I won't be home again 'till after midnight. By then the "drop" will probably be over.

To me the drop means only the new eggs, the moment that it starts to mix with the missclicks... The drop is over to me. Since I have to read and think instead of just click like a madman.

I think I'm going to get one more Rancid (I know its real name, but I'm not telling~) so I can have a CB pair of each and then call it done for this release. I would have liked a third pretty blue brine because I have lineage plans for them, but I can live.

It's alarming at the rate of the commons back in the caves.

Yeah. That started scaring me hours ago.

I love the new eggs c: Hopefully I can actually get one once I'm not egg locked! XD; Probably won't be able to though, there's so many people in the caves... owo;

So far I have a rancid and a musty. I'd grab more, but I accidentally grabbed a few other eggs, so for now I'll have to wait five hours. Hopefully there won't be so many people there by that time. smile.gif

Ok, I finally caught a Brine egg, but I still don't get what's the deal with them. Why is all that madness? blink.gif

Probably because a lot of the old-ish users already know what the adults are and are very, very eager to get their hands on them after all this time.

Possibly just because they're new and a lot of people are starting to assume they'll be rare.

Edit: LoL ninja'd. It might also be because people recognize them.

Edited by MindsEye

Probably because a lot of the old-ish users already know what the adults are and are very, very eager to get their hands on them after all this time.

Wish I'd know how they look like... If they are some kind of fluffy, colorful amphitere they are most likely not worth all that fuss for me...

ohmy.gif I refreshed the page and it went from 82 to 104 people...........

This IS INSANE HOW ARE WE EXPECTED TO FULLY ENJOY THE NEW RELEASE WITH THESE CONDITIONS?!

I have 2 other friends helping me and my mom, and NONE OF US CAN ONE!

Still no Brine.

I'm happy I really like the look of the Musty dragon, it looks adorable. I really don't often like the water-related dragons so, if at the end of the day, I don't get a Brine I won't be TOO upset. I just want loads of cutie Mustys |D

The fact that the commons are so abundant already is also really disappointing to me as well. My connection is so slow sometimes that even on hourly drops my computer will freeze because of all the refreshing. Once I finally refresh, all of the rare eggs are gone or I get the "someone else has taken this egg" message. This game really isn't fair when so many people are at a disadvantage due to connection speeds.

Wish I'd know how they look like

This.

But then, I almost never check the complete list xd.png

Anyway, I hope everything will get back to normal in the next few days.

Yeah I'm talking a lot now but this is really....irritating (to say the least)

TJ PLEEEEEEEEASE Do something!!!!!!

Don't panic too much everyone. During the Lumina and Tsunami drop, the common eggs came back after a few hours too. This is normal, and now, look at how easy it is to catch Luminae and even the Turps. They went from being snapped up in an instant for the first few days to sitting for quite a few refreshes. Give it some time for the hype to settle and you will get them *hugs for those still trying*

And a "Back in MY day" moment for the newer players. Before the Biomes, you would have been competing with anywhere from 1000 to 2000 other players in ONE cave. As hard as it is, at least people are still split up now into the different Biomes. wink.gif

edit: Plus, there are many threads in the Trading forum where you can sign up to get one, and there will be a few people gifting random people.

Edited by CDM

I'd like to remind everyone that you will have the rest of forever to catch and/or trade for these dragons.

There won't be two hundred plus people lurking in the Coast all of the time.