TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

I'd be happy to just get ONE brine o^o even then i could just breed more since i don't care about lineages.

Must. Keep. Trying!

This is getting really ridiculous, why is there SO MANY other eggs in between the drops? It doesn't help the hype at all! I really hope that release is going to stay longer than one day.

I have no idea what the problem with this drop is. My computer has never had a problem with new releases until today.

I'm not sure it's our computers. I love the fact that there's a new release, and really appreciate TJ and the artists, but when hundreds of people are onsite, and only hours after the drop starts commons are already mixed in, and add to that the drop lasts one minute, maybe 2, but 1 minute is all I've seen, then getting these eggs is really a lot harder than it should be for a new release. I'm not saying it should be easy to get the eggs on the first day, but it shouldn't be downright impossible either. :/

I have a really fast computer and normally have no problem snagging what I need, but not this time. I hope TJ might consider getting the commons out of there, at least this first day, and making the drops just a tad longer than a lousy 60 seconds.

Edited by MedievalMystic

This is truly ridiculous. Not everyone can afford to spend their day in front of their computer. I think the odds are stacked too high against us for the brines, it's starting to ruin the fun for quite a few people. It's worse than the GW and that's saying something !

I would give up and start hunting again early tomorrow morning (I'm in Europe) but with these new drops which only last a few hours I'm pretty sure there won't be any dropping anymore.

And to people who say that they will be available for a long time... Maybe, but for us people with a bad connection and a busy life, the releases are our only chance of getting CBs. For the breeds I missed, I still haven't managed to catch up, and I've been on here for a long time.

I'm not sure it's our computers. I love the fact that there's a new release, and really appreciate TJ and the artists, but when hundreds of people are onsite, and only hours after the drop starts commons are already mixed in, and add to that the drop lasts one minute, maybe 2, but 1 minute is all I've seen, then getting these eggs is really a lot harder than it should be for a new release. I'm not saying it should be easy to get the eggs on the first day, but it shouldn't be downright impossible either. :/

I agree.

It's a shame, really, I've been looking forward to these since I first joined the forums and took my first peek at the completed list.

It's not like I won't be able to catch some later, but I do enjoy getting new dragons the first day of their release and then not having to scramble for them when they inevitably become harder to catch later.

I have been blessed. I usually have such bad luck in capturing eggs at these drops. But this time!!! WOW!!!

In this first day I've gotten three Rancids, two Mustys and one Brine...

Good thing I checked my list after trying for a second Rancid... I had caught two and didn't even realize it... I'll try for another Brine later, egg locked for now... smile.gif Good Luck, everyone... Happy Hunting...

And it's only the first day!!! I've gendered three males and three females.

Thank you. TJ and Spriters....

Edited by Husky51

Just caught the 5 minute drop in the coast...2 eggs showed up, but neither one of them was even a Brine.

I saw a brine in the last 5-minute drop.

I swear each time I'm like 3rd in clicking it fast enough. And I click really fast, so their time is less than half a second.

Maybe drag cave has grown so much that TJ didn't think this many people would be here. o.o

Well, if it's grown a lot, you'd think TJ would foresee even more people jamming in here. xd.png

I saw a brine in the last 5-minute drop.

Then it went so fast I didn't even catch a glimpse of it. lol

Edited by MedievalMystic

Well, I managed to get another rancid at the last five min drop (last egg there to boot, didn't expect to get it). Only one slot for a brine for now though...*glares at the spitfire she misclicked earlier*

This is more than ridiculous. I have only been here for three releases but I've never had this hard of a time before, or seen normals mixing in so fast. This clicking and failing every five minutes is feeling like a chore.

Maybe drag cave has grown so much that TJ didn't think this many people would be here. o.o

How many people are here really has nothing to do with it. There are ratios in place and the dragons are always adjusting themselves in breeding and in dropping in the cave.

Well not sure how the ratios are set, but I just looked on a hatchery site, and set the viewing to 500 eggs. I saw lots and lots of the rancid and the dead leaves, but out of 500 eggs... ONE brine.

That's just not right... I haven't even SEEN one on the coast page.

I'm hoping...praying...that TJ will see just how hard this is for so many people and have mercy on us and do something to help, like taking away the commons, at least for a full 24 hours. That would be a huge help right there, even if the drops are only for a minute or two.

I'm happy! Caught two rancid eggs! Now I just need a Brine to give to my friend!

C'moooooon cave!

Thanks again, TJ! This rocks!

-huff-

FINALLY got my last brine. Hopefully they'll be easier to catch after the hype dies down so I can amass a small army of these beauts.

Now, to go rest up and get some food in me before Mann vs. Machine goes live. Good luck, everyone!

Am I really the only one who's spent 6 hours trying for a brine and nada?

Nope. I'm having the same problem.

2 Rancid, 2 Musty...now all I need are the Brine eggs. Who doesn't, right? And I need to ditch this Chicken when the time is up. xd.png