TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

I was here for Marrows, and the last three Christmas drops, plus a few Valentine's and a ton of regular new dragon releases. I have never, and I mean never seen an egg that was as hard to catch as these 'brine' dragons. Either this dragon is going to be exceptionally rare (More so than Golden Wyverns because they weren't this tough to catch!) or something is wrong with the drop. If this is how new egg releases are going to be in the future, consider me a most unhappy camper.

Pity there's not some sort of rule that prevents people who already have a rare egg to not be able to get more. I see all these people bragging about having 2 brines when the majority of the people don't even have one and it's frustrating.

I would hate a rule like that, and I don't have any Brine eggs either. It is what it is...sometimes you're lucky, sometimes you're not, and that's how it goes here. People are justified to take as many of the eggs as they can get...and that's how I like it. lol

Edited by MedievalMystic

THANK YOU

THANK YOU SO MUCH, TJ AND SPRITERS

YESS

FINALLY, MY FIRST BRINE

sorry, was excited

AFTER 7 HOURS OF SEARCHING!!

Oh. Yay. Another Deep Sea misclick. Just what I always wanted.

*throws in towel* I give up. At least I got one Brine.

Ugh...misclicked again...this time on a...I don't even remember what species it is as it's one of the breeds that I will not allow on my scroll. Now I have to wait 4+ hours before I can even try again...and from what I could see in the coast, brines may as well be rare (which means I am not going to have a chance in hades when I can finally drop the misclicks).

Meh, 200+ users and my internet refuses to work most of the time. Clicking a brine egg and getting an "Internet cannot display the page" message is not what I want.

Got real life things to do now, can't be bothered to try again at the moment. Stayed up for about 6 hours trying to get one.

Edited by Ashywolf

Misclicked again. I got 1 brine, 1 rancid and 1 musty though so I'm happy smile.gif

YESS

FINALLY, MY FIRST BRINE

sorry, was excited

AFTER 7 HOURS OF SEARCHING!!

Big congrats! After all that effort, you deserve it! biggrin.gif

Still no Brine for me. I might have to try later. I've been at this for hours now and it's starting to stress me out a little at this point.

holy. friggin. carp.

I just opened twenty three tabs the last drop on brine eggs.

Not ONE DANG BRINE.. just "this egg has been taken by another user"

Imma go die now. x_x

I'm surprised by how few of the new eggs there already are in ALL cases, actually. The rancid and musty ones are already no longer the majority of eggs dropping in their biomes either. They aren't as bad as the Brines yet, but... it's just a matter of a few hours, most likely.

Pity there's not some sort of rule that prevents people who already have a rare egg to not be able to get more. I see all these people bragging about having 2 brines when the majority of the people don't even have one and it's frustrating. Especially since I'm one of them and now I'm egglocked because I misclicked 3 times. sad.gif Managed to grab ONE rancid and ONE dead leaves though. The Dead Leaves during the 1:15 drop. biggrin.gif

It's not like those of us who managed to catch the eggs so far just waltzed in and yanked two of them out of other people's hands and then vanished.

I hunted for my two for hours, just like everyone else! ): I don't plan on grabbing any more since they're so hard to get. I want you guys to get your own too!

To be honest, I'm still stunned I even got both of mine after seeing "sorry this egg has already been taken" messages for hours.

The closer to the hour it gets, the more my stomach goes into a knot. :S

SO true xd.png

Woah...got a brine without even realizing it!

I was clicking and getting the "egg already taken" message, so I kept clicking and got the "overburdened" message. Thought I'd misclicked again, but there was the brine sitting on my scroll!

A very happy accident.

Aaaand that's it for me. Good luck hunters - I hope everyone gets the eggs of their dreams!

Edited by inlaterdays

something funny just occured..

I was on my first hunt for the brine, I misclicked on a "this egg has strange colored markings on it" thought I would be egglocked for sure, but message popped up "this egg has already been taken" ..what a relief.

caught a brine. now I am egg lock with

1 brine

1 musty (a gift)

2 vampires

1 ultraviolet

good luck to all egg hunters! xd.png

Edited by SilverWings

I have been at this for hours. I tried my very censorkip.gif*** best at this release. I think my eyes hate me now. My finger too. I feel kind of cheated, honestly. It doesn't remotely resemble a game if it's this difficult and time consuming. I don't think my expectations are too high if I just want a pair of every dragon released while I am there, seriously ?

If the next release is like this I am seriously considering quitting this game. My studies are very time consuming and my internet connection is usually not even this good. It's a pity, because this game really took my mind off things and provided a much needed respite from work. :/

Caught 2 "brine" and 2 "musty" eggs! :3 Now for the last 2! :3 (This is going to be interesting xd.png)

*Random spaz attack*

THIS IS RIDICULOUS! 224 USERS!?

224 users + common egg drops increasing = NO HOPE

OH ALL POWERFUL TJ09 PLEASE SMILE UPON THE THE INHABITANTS OF THE DRAGONCAVE KINGDOM! BLESS US WITH A CURE SO WE MAY ALL HAVE AT LEAST 1 BRINE DRAGON! GRANT US THIS ONE WISH SO WE MAY EASED FROM OUR HUNGER OF THE WONDERFUL BRINE DRAGON AND OUR INSOMNIA!!!

T_T A second row or ANYTHING to help the unfortunate would be nice.

When you're on the coast, and you have a 1:200+ chance of getting ANYTING on that page, you may as well just refresh and watch the eggs vanish...

Best I've got so far is a single Musky. Nothing on the other 2.

Ah. Five hours until i can hatch my Horse, and maybe a few more hours until i can get one of the new eggs with success. But if i could just even get a Musty, i'd be happy- they're so cute as hatchies and i love green! Well, hope be with me. :<

... I may have found a dragon to make armies of. >:3

224 people watching the page. At least I saw a few Brines during the last hourly drop, along with some Tsunamis. But if this goes on like this I won't be able to catch any. *sigh* Catching GW and Tsunamis was a pain already but this...

Looks like I'm going to have to bribe my sister for her musty and just have to stick with that: A musty and a rancid. sad.gif I'd love to ask for a second gen brine from someone that has at least a pair of them, but I need CBs, not second gen. Maybe I'll get lucky and happen to be the first to refresh during an hourly drop and gather two brines.