TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

Love the suggested name of Neglected Pillow too, haha. I think I'd like one of those over a normal Pillow dragon =)

So wait, do eggs drop in between the hour? What's a 5 minute drop? /new

Eggs drop every five minutes. xx:00 is always a long one, but there is a small drop every five minutes until the next new xx:00.

i know 169 people seriously if you have more then 1 brine you should not be looking anymore because other people need some

i only need one then im going to sleep now i have to wait another hour to get a brine egg

curse you people with more then 1 brine egg

Caught five eggs on the last hourly drop. I want one more rancid and one more of the brine eggs, though (for male/female dimorphism sprites).

Like any release, I'm surprised at how fast some peoples' internet connections are.

Thanks TJ for the release~!

Eggs drop every five minutes. xx:00 is always a long one, but there is a small drop every five minutes until the next new xx:00.

Thank you, so how many hours straight will the drop of the new eggs happen before normal drops resume?

CRAP! Spaz-clicked a third musty egg. dry.gif Ah, well, one brine, one rancid, and three musties for me. Going to stay awake for one more hourly drop, then crawl into bed and dream of laughing brines...

i been on here for three hours looking for a brine and i think it is gonna take longer this is gonna suck

Pretty eggs. (: Maybe if I bother with catching these I'll get back on track here on DC and become more active than what I've been during the past few months...

Thank you, so how many hours straight will the drop of the new eggs happen before normal drops resume?

Hard to say. It has to do with the rarity of the new eggs and the ratios of new eggs to old. At the moment, because there's very few of the new eggs, the drops are ALL these guys. As the total number of new eggs increases, whether they're in the cave or on people's scrolls, the older eggs will start dropping as well. Usually you're pretty safe for the first day of a new release to assume nothing else will drop, but don't quote me on it. wink.gif

And accidentally clicked a 3rd musty. oh well. lol, glad I could get *something*. Not even pretending I'll get a brine tonight.

i hope in the next hourly-drop it will not be more then 169 people in the coast

i just need one and some people have more then one and going back for more this is going to be so hard

Edited by lollipop00

I think if you already have at least 2 brines you should leave the coast and go to get the other eggs

I'm just saying it's kind of unfair to those of us trying to get our first brine and you keep snatching them up

unu

Can i ask are these perminate? cause i tried 56 times to get one and just about did it. They look egg-citing though hope i can get 1 of each thats all i plan on taking

Can i ask are these perminate? cause i tried 56 times to get one and just about did it. They look egg-citing though hope i can get 1 of each thats all i plan on taking

Yes. They are permanent.

I think if you already have at least 2 brines you should leave the coast and go to get the other eggs

I'm just saying it's kind of unfair to those of us trying to get our first brine and you keep snatching them up

unu

i really agree with you i been here for three hours trying to get a brine egg and have not got one and my computer likes to freeze alot.png so its harder for me to get them

Edited by lollipop00

/Not trying to be whiny or anything but I agree tongue.gif

Guys, I think we need to stop complaining. Most of us still posting are having a rough time catching a Brime, and whinning about how unfair it is will only worsen your mood. Honestly, I know the odds are against me on catching one tonight, but I'd really like to get one before I go to bed because getting them tomorrow will be a monster, but if I pass out, then I pass out.

Yay, new eggs! Thanks TJ and spriters! biggrin.gif

Tried two hourly drops, so far I've only seen 'musty' eggs in the forest and never even saw the other two biomes have eggs in them... :/ Haven't caught any yet, but I'll definitely keep trying! Though I have managed to at least see some 5min drops in the forest. smile.gif

ETA: Just caught a 'musty'! smile.gif Now hopefully I can find a 'rancid'. :3 I'm not even going to try for a 'brine' tonight. laugh.gif

Edited by Denwayasha

Haha thanks for the release! xd.png I remember the third breed, they're pretty!

edit: Also, as a ND fan I simply have to approve of the sickly green dragon, though I have no idea how it looks like xd.png

Edited by natli

Feeling sleepy. Had to ditch comP cause of parents. I don't think i have a chance with this itouch. Good luck to lollipop and people without a single brine.

I just need two more little eggehs before I can get some rest! Hopefully I'll get them in the next hourly. I never bother with the smaller drops, when they go as fast as the Brinebabies are... well there's just not much point. Lulz.

Stank babies. Yes. It's a shame that Cheeses don't breed, because they'd be perfect to throw in there, too! Sadface! I'm gonna make a lineage of schmelly dragons and then cross it with a PB Lumina line to watch the entire family cringe!

MOAR EGGS! D:<

is it only hourly drops for now?

There are 5 min drops but they go fast.

can you only find a brine in the coast because not to long ago someone post they found it in the forest ...