TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

Finally caught a third brine and I'm all locked. 3 brine, 2 musty and 2 rancid.

weee I just got a musty tongue.gif looking for the others e.e >It doesn't matter if I have to stay away all night long e.e I want them all T.T

Finally caught a third brine and I'm all locked. 3 brine, 2 musty and 2 rancid.

lol lucky D:

lol lucky D:

I haven't had such a hard time catching a new release since I got high speed internet. These brines are really hard to catch.

Going to bed now. My final count:

1 Neglected Pillow

1 Musty

1 Brine

Hopefully I can catch another Brine when one of these or my Summer egg grows up... or maybe I'll try to breed another one when the Brine grows up.

Is it because people know what they'll look like?

Its possible. I know what they look like so I'm desperate to get one. And as for the people who don't know as soon as they mature or even hatch Im positive that they will be either highly uncommon or rare. More uncommon/rare than a paper or a cheese.

I think a few factors determine why people want one of a specific egg in a new release.

-How many of this egg TJ has on his scroll

-How popular they are in general (How much they are talked about, asked for in trades)

-How hard they are to catch

-How pretty the egg is

-Some people know what they look like so they want one

-Others don't know what they look like but they stalk the news forum and see that lots of people DO know what they look like and that they are all super excited to get one making THAT person want one.

...etc

I haven't had such a hard time catching a new release since I got high speed internet. These brines are really hard to catch.

lol i got really slow internet and it its storming where i live so it starts to freeze

yeah the brines are super hard to catch

i wish i had high speed internet lol

I knew it! I just had a feeling that there would be a release soon. So glad I didn't fill up with project eggs earlier today... biggrin.gif

So far, snatched two rancid's and two musty's. Brine ones... yeah... that does seem to be an interesting challenge.

Guis

Congratulations are in order for people who have Brines

Would you mind passin your luck to me, the person whos internet is so bad, it disconnects sometimes?

My cousin got four brine eggs in a row... I told him we are relatives no more xd.png Well no luck for me tonight! Good night people!

Catching the brine eggs should be much easier now, they are actually showing up. The only reason I haven't caught one is because I sneezed x.x

Um, just curious. Were the brines something like a project before they got released? Some people seem to know what they look like.... xd.png

i missed a brine egg x-x

hourly-egg drop is almost here can not wait >.<

Ohmygosh

People, an hour has passed without my knowledge

I NEED A BRINE EROJEREOGGIVEMEONE

majarfreakout^^

i did not even see a brine in the 5-minute drop .-.

there was only one brine in the last drop D:

I think the cave is trolling everyone who wants a Brine >.>. At least I've actually been able to see them the last few drops.

Just need a Brine and I will go to bed e.e I'm tired and these little ones are running away from me... Thanks TJ tongue.gif I got a musty and a rancid ^^

Ahh, some stinky (pickled?) new eggses!

For as many eggs as I've seen (zero), the 5-minute drops might as well not exist (which, I have my doubts anyway). To the hourly drop! *charges*

There's always only one brine in the 5-minute drops.

Which like makes the chances of getting it compared to the others cut down by 2/3rd's.

hourly-drop almost here im going to be clicking like crazy opening tabs and extra windows to get a brine