TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

Other eggs are appearing~

Still 0 count for me of brine.

Edited by hitme10

Oooh, annoyed now! Managed to catch 3 leaves, 2 rancid, and 1 brine. Obviously want a second brine so that I can influence them to a pair, but then I managed to misclick a pebble, and got myself locked xd.png Oh well, I'm pretty satisfied with the rest of my hunt, so I guess I'll survive waiting those hours before I can try again

Glad to see new eggs :3

no brines here either.

i am going to laugh my butt off if it turns out brines are the commons and like, the musties are the rares and this was the one chance to really stock up on them.

I clicked for a brine and ended up refreshing, only to accidentally click on the forest biome.

Guess who missed a CB gold?

I think I'm going to go dig a hole, crawl up inside and cry myself to death T.T

Edited by boscodelta

no brines here either.

i am going to laugh my butt off if it turns out brines are the commons and like, the musties are the rares and this was the one chance to really stock up on them.

xd.png I was thinking about it .-. Trolls... trolls everywhere tongue.gif and no brines ._.

Brines were staring at me in the face when I wasn't ready tongue.gif I just logged in and went to the coast to see those smelly little eggies all there for me, and my computer just had to stop. Nice.

got one of each now smile.gif incubated my 2 trio eggs and my nebula egg, so I can catch 1 more of each to make them pairs and once the rush is over I'll get some more x

I just... I just want one brine... I'll stay up a little bit longer but something tells me I won't catch any tonight.

I clicked for a brine and ended up refreshing, only to accidentally click on the forest biome.

Guess who missed a CB gold?

You know... not to long ago I was wondering what people would do during a holiday and only had one slot left in this situation:

They're looking for a new release, it's getting close to midnight. A CB metalic and new release holiday pop up.

What do they pick?

Is this just me but I am looking in the AP for someone to drop a brine into there. I know this is not going to happen but you never know!

Count:

0 brine, other 0 sad.gif

Missed another five-minute drop. That brine egg I missed is probably laughing at me in the face xd.png

there were some common eggs mixed in, though. I can ben ten bucks somebody got confused and grabbed it, then threw a fit.

They're looking for a new release, it's getting close to midnight. A CB metalic and new release holiday pop up.

Metallic. I would kill. KILL for a CB metallic x.x

And I'm done for the night w/3 Musties, 2 Rancids, and 0 Brines. Hopefully after my 2 other eggs hatch tomorrow (WHY AREN'T YOU CRACKING) so I'm unlocked, I'll be able to snag some Brines. lol.

Okay, missed another five-minute drop. I just refreshed without knowing it...*sighs*

People say the brine hatchling looks great ohmy.gif I wonder what my musty will look like..

Awesome. This helped cheer my day waking up to see three new releases. I look forward to finding them when I get home from work today or tomorrow on my day off.

Sincerely, I've been trying to get a brine for the last couple of hours.

It is completely impossible to get one with up to 220 people at once in the Coast area.

I'm a noob here, thus the obligatory question: is it always like this on releases? Because it's pretty frustrating...

EDIT: Because I kinda lost track of time...

Edited by Andralexis

those rotten eggs are taking FOREVER to hatch. I wonder why.

Yes, I know!!! >.< Just waiting to discover how they look like... I'm so sleepy and tired e.e

Sincerely, I've been trying to get a brine for the last hour.

It is completely impossible to get one with up to 220 people at once in the Coast area.

I'm a noob here, thus the obligatory question: is it always like this on releases? Because it's pretty frustrating...

ç

This is my first release and I found it exciting xd.png Just keep trying and dont get mad o.o they will be around here so... keep calm tongue.gif

Edited by yaquiidru

If I hadn't refreshed right now, I would've gotten a brine...

This is abosolutely frustrating. So much competition..

Sincerely, I've been trying to get a brine for the last hour.

Yes, it's like this most of the times. At least as I recall it... And since I joined DC I've only missed one release (and that was the one before this one, I believe).

I swear the internet is out to get me. Just when I thought I was done with distractions... this comes along and now I'll be mad clicking every 5 minutes tongue.gif

Yes, it's like this most of the times. At least as I recall it... And since I joined DC I've only missed one release (and that was the one before this one, I believe).

Does the rarity increase or something, after a release?

Right now, every 5 minutes at least one Brine egg appears. Could this change at some point later (let's say, in 5 weeks)?