TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

im so worried im not going to get a brine in this hourly-drop and if i have to wait another hour im gonna go crazy i just need one lol

YAY!!!... New release.... I was kinda hoping for an Olympic release...

BUT...

I am still happy with these.... biggrin.gif

I didn't even see it drop this time...

Probably because theres a hundred fricken people in the biome.

/I think I can kiss my chances of getting one in the hour drop good bye

im so worried im not going to get a brine in this hourly-drop and if i have to wait another hour im gonna go crazy i just need one lol

Yep, me too~

The thing is, I'm completely calm and sure that I will not get one (well, half-sure) and will have to resort to using my sis's itouch.

i know im not going to get a brine a bunch of people in coast Dx

Ho ho ho, I didn't get one.

When the brines came, it was laggy, but I clicked on all, still no.

i kindahate the greedy people who want more than 1 brine and get more while the rest of us have none.

I just want to say .o. there were 169 in the coast, suddenly I changed to the forest and I got a beautiful brine xd.png just look around and nobody took them I got one and I am so happy tongue.gif

Hm well...169 people later and no egg. But I did get the last rancid I needed.

Il keep trying though. I refuse, I REFUSE to give up. YOU HEAR ME CAVE. Stupid trolling cave. I WILL BE AVENGED.

Of course the Brines had to be dimorphic; means people will be wanting twice as many than if they were not. Lol.

I just want to say .o. there were 169 in the coast, suddenly I changed to the forest and I got a beautiful brine xd.png just look around and nobody took them I got one and I am so happy tongue.gif

They're in the forest, too?!

Please tell me they are

did not get a brine egg my computer froze im so mad >.<

They're in the forest, too?!

Please tell me they are

I dont even remember but I'm sure it was forest or desert tongue.gif Both were almost empty tongue.gif I think the cave just want to mess with our minds tongue.gif

Edited by yaquiidru

Damn tried two times yet managed to catch just 3 rancid eggs. No rotten leaves smelling egg. I didn't even see any of the third one. ohmy.gif Guess they're going to be really hard to get. But I'll keep on trying. Can't wait for my eggs to hatch so that I can join the hunt. And I ran out of reds again. *facepalm*

sleep.gif Too tired to try anymore. I give up on those Brines, that were all gone in less than 1 minute! Oh well smile.gif I have 2 Rancid eggs and 1 Musty so I am happy ^-^

i got my first egg...a musty...the only egg ive gotten this entire time ... still my time was not wasted

maybe instead of the coast i should try the forest or desert then

Hurrah! Finally got a second (and third!) musty leaf egg. No brine, obviously. xd.png 169 people, seriously. I hope whatever they are is common, else I've got no chance of snagging one. Slow internet is slow tonight!