TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

if i get atleast one brine i can finally go to bed but when i click on the brine eggs it freezes my computer so it takes a while to load i wish i had a fast computer so i could already have a brine egg and finally go to bed because everyone who gets them have fast computers and usually have more then one brine egg i get so mad lol

curse you people with more then 1 brine egg and fast computers

Why do those releases always catch me on surprise? >.<

Dang my lock xd.png

The brine hatchling is very cute. I love the colors.

Strange, the hatchling description says it has no hind legs, but the two stubs look more like hind legs than front ones.

Word edit.

Edited by Nine

god the storm is getting harder if it starts to rain hard im getting off lol my electricity may come off and if it does im gonna scream cause i hate the dark and loud noises

i hope i get a brine sooner or later

Woo! Awesome. I was hoping for some new releases soon. They are so pretty. Sadly there is something wrong with the cave right now so I have to wait with catching them T^T

Thanks a lot TJ and spriters =D

But only 3 eggs, than coast shuts down. sad.gif

no, the problem is that the coast has over 200 people in it during the hourly drops. so theyre all gone within one or one and one half minute. the exact time it takes to click, find out you didnt get it, hit BACK and reload. =/

Is there any 5 minutes drops at all? I've been looking around in various biome and can't seem to see any...

...Sadly there is something wrong with the cave right now so I have to wait with catching them T^T

There's something wrong with the cave? I didn't notice.

Is there any 5 minutes drops at all? I've been looking around in various biome and can't seem to see any...

there are but they go so quickly it's likely you won't even see the egg

now it 1:33am...been up the entire time and only two musty eggs...*coughimslowlydyingineedthebrineeggcough*

yeah there is but people get them so fast you can not really see them

ive seen a few... havnt caught any though. but your best bet, from what i've seen, would be volcano.

I gave a little cry when i saw the hatchie.

And was so dissapointed i didnt have one.

Really, people, do you need more than two?

I hope they're commons or uncommons, the brine. I would create an army of them.

YAY! After switching over to firefox I am finally able to see them at the 5 minute drop again. This raises my hopes.

i really want a brine egg but the storm is bad over where i live so i have to get off i really was hoping to get one today but i guess not got to try another time i really do not want to though .-.

stupid storm well good luck to people still trying to get the brine egg i may be on later to try and get it and when i do i hope their is less people on

bye people good luck !

yeah there is but people get them so fast you can not really see them

I usually have a very fast connexion, and tried around in the biome where there wasn't a lot of people (jungle, alpine), refreshing like crazy between -2/+1, but nothing... weird, but I guess you're right.

Off to bed with me now! I'll catch up tomorrow. Good luck with your hunts, people!

I wish TJ's green eggs would hatch. Im so curious!

CUTEEE <3

Edited by boscodelta