TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

ok computer lets talk if you freeze while the hourly-drop is happening your gonna get it so you better not freeze i really need this brine egg

so i can go the heck to sleep

BWHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Got one.

I need one more but I'm egg locked. I will wait patiently for the 2 hours.

Why do the brines not drop on full hours?

They DO drop, but are gone real fast.

I have 0 eggs.

I was really hope to get one tonight.

Look like i will never get one and my knee hurts and my back hurts too.

Edited by Remy400

i can not go to sleep now i got to wait till its 4 in the morning to try again ughh i really dislike this everyone is always at the coast >.<

Ah well I've locked myself with three new eggs. I can't wait to see the Brines hatch. All this angst has me agog with curiosity. I've no hope of catching one with my internet but there is always trade I guess. Wonder what the going rate will be?

Funny that I can't get any eggs during the hour drops, but I do get them during the five minutes drops, lol.

its always more then 100 people in the hourly-drop at the Coast i wish it was less

i only need one brine egg and i been searching for three hours and i have a feeling i will not be seeing a brine egg for a long time after 6 in the morning im going to quit and hopefully by then i have the brine egg if not im gonna be so mad and sad .-.

Edited by lollipop00

I still don't understand why out of all the eggs the brine is the most wanted

me either i only want it because its the only egg i do not have i do not know why other people want it though

Its possible. I know what they look like so I'm desperate to get one. And as for the people who don't know as soon as they mature or even hatch Im positive that they will be either highly uncommon or rare. More uncommon/rare than a paper or a cheese.

I think a few factors determine why people want one of a specific egg in a new release.

-How many of this egg TJ has on his scroll

-How popular they are in general (How much they are talked about, asked for in trades)

-How hard they are to catch

-How pretty the egg is

-Some people know what they look like so they want one

-Others don't know what they look like but they stalk the news forum and see that lots of people DO know what they look like and that they are all super excited to get one making THAT person want one.

...etc

HOW do people know what they look like, and how might someone go about finding out what they look like? just wondering. haha

I still don't understand why out of all the eggs the brine is the most wanted

I second that... I for one like the other two much more. But I'll try to get at least one brine asap.

wow, that brine is sure hard to catch xd.png. Thanks TJ! Getting new eggs is a wonderful ending to an awful day sad.gif

Naw, The Brine hatchling looks so cute. Can't wait to see the others. Thanks TJ and spriters for the new Draglets.