Aiobhan

Adults who play DragonCave

Aged 22, employed, university student and honestly, child at heart.

I am 61 going on 5 some days. I figure if the niece can be 9 going on 33 I can be 61 going on 5. Some days I am a mature 5, some days not. But I love my dragons. So who cares. Not me.

I'm all growed up. . .

. . . I think.

I've been around long enough to be anyway.

turning 29 next month... and I just started playing dragcave last month. xd.png

Adults are entitled to have fun and a good time too. Just cuz we are older than moses is no reason to take our toys away, right? If you are a mom, sometimes you are going to feel so much older than your real age, you won't believe it. Kida age you.

Edited by DustyBelle

I will be 30 on Nov 9th. I started playing back in early 2009, took a break because I got frustrated with only having one cave and a hard time trying to catch eggs I wanted. I think my first batch of eggs died because I thought the timer had to run out for them to hatch sad.gif. I used to stalk the AP because I could see what the eggs looked like, and could figure out if I already had the dragon or not. I don't think we had the Wiki back then, so I didn't know which egg description went with which dragon.

I don't ever want to act my age. It's too much fun being young.

Hah! I'm almost 18 and have been here since I was 13 or 14 I think. Strangely enough from my experience the majority of players I have interacted with were adult women with children.

You know, I started considering myself one of the 'older' members at the age of 24, but after seeing the ages of a few of you guys, suddenly, I feel a lot younger in the cave. xd.png

I love that people 30+ are hanging around this place. It makes me feel better know I'm not some weirdo collecting a bunch of 'make-believe little kid crap' -(in my dad's words)

Heck, some of you are older then he is which makes what he said hilarious. You guys are awesome. x3

20; engaged, mother of twins and a baby on the way (planned). I was sucked into dragon cave a few years ago by my cousin. Glad I'm not the only adult on here.

I've been on DC since 2008 - I was 20 at the time, and now I'm 25 (will be 26 in two months). xd.png I had a hiatus for one or two years, but came back in 2013 and happily playing again~

I've been playing DC since middle school and now I'm 18. Does that count? tongue.gif

Going to be 33 in May. smile.gif I have a 3 year old son of my own my partner has an 11 and 10 year old. There's a total of six of us in the household and 3 of us play DC and have for some time now. happy.gif The two older boys are interested in playing too so there may be more in the future.

Edited by IvoryRaven15

I had been stalking the cave when I was 16, then returned to make an account when I was 19. Caught a few dragons and kind of forgot it for a year, and I have actively been playing for the last months.

(I wasn't sure if I would stay hence the horrible username xd.png)

I am now 20, a uni student with a part-time job, but it's a great was to relax and I like the sense of community in the forums. It doesn't make me bored and I'm not planning on leaving any time soon biggrin.gif

Edited by KwLib

I will be 23 in May.

Played for a year when I was 17, quit for a while, and just recently came back. It's a great mindless time waster to unwind with after work, but it also doesn't take long to keep up with if I don't have a lot of time that day. I love it.

i am fwee an ... uhoh mama back ....

On a serious note, I'd place a wager that the people who participate actively on the forum are pretty close to 18 or def "over 18" (I'm not sure that makes adult necessarily), than those who just play DR because .... well, just the conversation, language and community and such is certainly someone who is generally a little closer to the path to 18.

No knocking the 12-13 year olds or anyone younger. You keep rocking out.

Edited by natayah

It's not a waste of time if you like it, tha't what I say as an excuse to myself rolleyes.gif

23 and still collecting though as little easily obtainable stuff as i need right now ts hard to get stuff tongue.gif