Aiobhan

Adults who play DragonCave

40 (almost 41 tongue.gif ) year old Scot here. I love my dragons! biggrin.gif

Completely addicted to Dragon Cave, and proud of it. biggrin.gif

I'm 18 and I started playing DragCave around Halloween when the Shadow Walkers came out, I think that was 2011 (so I was 16). I've been off and on since; I collect eggs, put them on click sites because I don't forum enough for them to survive just that way, sometimes influence or incubate them if I know I'm going to be back in the future and have some specific goal in mind, and then go on my merry way for like months at a time.

That will stop after this weekend because I'm off to University and I'm taking a whopping 18 credits, possibly 19 if I get into Orchestra, and I will be way too busy for petty Internet games. smile.gif

39 here - turning the BIG 40 this year... (eeeekkkk!!)

My kids got me into DC in 2010, and I have been addicted since day one! Between being a full time single Mom with two teenagers, working full time, and going to college to get my Bachelor's, DC provides me with a little "me" time! They may just be pixels to some people, but - I'm NOT one of those people! *smiles*

I am a thirty-year-old PhD student. Dragon Cave is a perfect way to unwind after staring at amino acid and DNA sequences all day, or to prevent murdering someone when my experiment goes completely wrong. biggrin.gif

I think its no surprise that there are older Dragon Cavers here. Sometimes adults want to play games as well and when you get on Dragon Cave and just play around and make friends you forget about stressful stuff. Its just enjoyable whether you have a specific line or species you like to bread. A rare or un-common collector or just love dragons.

I joined this year on my 20th birthday just to post in the roleplay forums... I wanted to brush up on my writing and a few of my more eloquent friends swore by the site so I decided to try it out. c :

Yup over 30....and 40 shhhh

Got my kids playing now too huh.gif

Great way to pass the time. rolleyes.gif

I'm a little past 40 myself. Been enjoying DragCave for hmm now . . . five or six years now. smile.gif

Well, I just started and I'm 23 as well. (Turning 24 this June.)

I mainly like being and talking on forum based websites. It's a nice way just to talk and make friends online. It is a good timewaster like you said. ^ ^'

But there are adults here and I'm sure there are some adults on here older than us. [:

Turning 21, although I first started playing in 2008 then decided that I was too cool for virtual dragons...then came crawling back with my tail between my legs and am enjoying it immensely again tongue.gif