Aiobhan

Adults who play DragonCave

23 going on 24 next month but I realllly don't act my age. Most people when they meet me believe I'm much younger then I actually am.

22, turning 23 next Wednesday. biggrin.gif

We have the same birthday laugh.gif

24 from Nebraska.

Oh those fly-over states. wink.gif

Yeah, still don't see myself as an adult. I guess I act like one (married and a mother), but 'adult' to me is still the equivalent of my parents. Every now and again my husband sees 'Dragon Cave' on the computer and rolls his eyes. I don't really care though, they're my pixel dragons, thank you very much, lol.

I'm 19 in Florida. tongue.gif The hottest and most humid state ever xd.png but I still don't consider myself an adult until around...21 or 22. tongue.gif

22 and loving it anyway xd.png i did take a break for a while though but now im too into it to do so =P

I've been playing for a long time then I grew up. I'm an adult now but since I'm a girl I won't tell you my age.

rolleyes.gif

Edited by AnnaLin9

In Arkansas here! 24 next Monday and I've been playing since I was 20... not that I consider myself an adult. rolleyes.gif

Edited by happydiamonds

I'm 18 and have been playing DC since I was 15 or so - I don't intend to be disappearing anytime soon tongue.gif

I'm 18, and from Sweden smile.gif I consider myself an adult.

I've been playing since September 2009, and I will definitely stick around as long as DC still is in existence.. :3

18^^ hahah not really, a real adult I guess.

I played it before when I was well I guess around 14 years old.

Can't access that account anymore so here I am starting over again^^

I am planning to do it good this time^^

I'm 18, but it doesn't really count since I've been playing since January 2009.

Been here since I was 16, and I turn 21 in two months (wooo!)

I have usually avoided the forums before now for whatever reason. Sometimes it seems a little...stuffy

I still feel like a kid most of the time though.

Well when I started playing this game, I was 58. Now, I'm 63 and still enjoying the game.

I kinda just assumed DragCave was for adults so I never questioned whether small children played this collecting game. tongue.gif I didn't really know small children even looked at the internet. xd.png I kinda figured the internet was a grown up place tbh.