Aiobhan

Adults who play DragonCave

I'm 35 and I started in 2007. *lol* Why do I feel like I just walked in on Dragon Cave Anonymous? xd.png

I'm 35 and I started in 2007. *lol* Why do I feel like I just walked in on Dragon Cave Anonymous? xd.png

I'm 28 and I started in 2008 or thereabouts. Do we get a 5-year chip? xd.png

WooHoo~! I classify as an Adult! xd.png

I'm 20, turning 21 in May. I have been playing around with my Dragons for a couple years now, Early 2009 I believe... since that is my oldest dragon's age.

I live in the US, in the nice state of Texas.

30 in Ohio, USA, and got addicted here recently. One of my forum friends on another site got me addicted, and well, I'm happy to say I love the site. :3

I played a lot in high school, and I literally just logged back on today to resume playing.

19, second year in college. Glad to see all of you again smile.gif

Yes, I'm an adult here. smile.gif

27 this year, on DC since August 2012.

I'm 36. Started it during a period of unemployment when I had too much time on my hands back in '08, and I'm hooked, but I don't spend too much time on it, just a few minutes a night unless something special is going on.

19 here~ C:

Been here since March 22nd. So roughly 53 days. Got hooked on DC when friends on skype kept talking about dragons this, dragons that, and I wanted in. :'D

Edited by Utsuhi

Grown-ups can play games too! I'm 22 but only in years, never in heart!

I'll be 90 and I'll still collect plushies and Pokemon!

I'm 20 and I just joined this site! I love how the game doesn't require much typing haha.

21 years and happily playing. Though, I still live with my parents because I'm broke.

21 years and happily playing. Though, I still live with my parents because I'm broke.

Don't feel bad, I've got 10 years on you and still live with the parents, or they live with me. Hard to live these days on one income, and good roommates can be really hard to find.

Yep 31 still playing since 2008... and now DC is 8 yrs and still going strong.

I have a roommate lined up at the moment. But, neither of us have the means to live in an apartment yet, even with both our incomes. So we both live in our respective parents houses waiting until we are both ready to move into an apartment. And my parents do not mind having me around. An extra adult is sometimes nice to have in a house that still has young children. I'm 16 years older than my youngest brother.

I am 28, going to be 29 this year. somehow I get mistaken for 16 all the time though. It's great. And I still play. currently I been helping my friends fatten up their scrolls.

sad.gif For your definition, I'm already an adult.

I'd rather go for the Dictionary definition. I would prefer two more years. I can't believe by then I won't have an excise for still playing games such as Dragon cave.

rolleyes.gif Hmm, maybe I still will by then. Hehe. Who cares about what others think?

38 Years here. 19 is adult in Ontario Canada

Edited by Starscream

I was just thinking about this earlier. It makes me feel really old too see these people born in 1996/1997 turning 18 already. Gah.

I'll be 25 21 again this year (July 2nd). I've been playing DC for ages, late 2008-ish I believe. I love it.

Besides, being an adult is overrated. :B