Aiobhan

Adults who play DragonCave

Just scrolled thru the whole list of 20 pages. Just celebrated number 67... yuck!

At least the kids remembered. As I was scrolling, one fact seemed to jump out at me. It seems that the female-to-male is at least 20 or 30 to one... I'm sure there are more guys out there although I do know we are out numbered

Been here since Apr '09 and was introduced to it by my Forum friends in Ghibli Tavern. Been raising Dragons ever since, although most of my friends have moved on to other things...

Me? I'll probably be here until I die... lol

EDIT: Just noticed that I'm at the top of page 21...

Happy belated birthday!(?) My own grandma's birthday is actually tomorrow (mine too).

Well I am 22. I feel old! xd.png

Like to waste my time with DC.

I'll be 24 tomorrow, don't feel old.

Oddly enough, I started playing on my 19th birthday in 2008, I've been playing on and off ever since. Just recently got back into playing again...now I'm 23. It's definitely just another thing I do to kill some free time when not at work or doing anything majorly important.

Happy Birthday Cecona and Grandma... biggrin.gif

Just realized that I left something out... It was supposed to read that at least my kids remembered my birthday...lol

I'll be 24 tomorrow, don't feel old.

I just turned 28 several weeks ago, don't feel old. xd.png

I will be 69 next month xd.png

But I don't claim to be an adult.

Where's the like button when you need it?

Edited by Scrac

Anyway...

Yeah, I'm an adult DC player who just turned 25 a few days ago. I got started because of an online friend on a forum.

I turned 58 just over a week ago, but I still don't have any idea when adulthood starts either! xd.png

26 in October. Although my friends in college were extremely surprised to learn that. Guess I look younger than I really am!

I honestly don't feel like an adult, though.

29 next month biggrin.gif

Glad to see there are others here my age. Can't get my husband to stick around long enough to take interest in the game. He made an account and collected dragons for about a month, then let them all go and hasn't played since. He says he's too old for it. He's only a year older than me xd.png

I refuse to grow up. EVER! biggrin.gif

I'm 56. Growing old is obligatory. Growing up is optional. laugh.gif

hahahaha, love it.

At 67, I still have people telling me to "Grow up" or "Act my age". I usually answer (if I feel like it) with "WHY?"...

Definitely agree with the whole growing up being optional thing. My mom says I still act like I'm 14 and that I need to grow up but it's like.... why do that? That's so boring. I've noticed (especially on tumblr) that it's becoming more acceptable for adults to still act like kids in certain aspects. Like when they are having fun or indulging in hobbies.