Aiobhan

Adults who play DragonCave

20 turing 21 this year Currently sewing my 8 year old nefews hat while he looks for his new eggs my mother (49) plays and my father (52) plays as well as my sisters (31) (24) play and that would be all of us. I may introduce my grandmother to it as well she is 70+ (cant be asked to remember) I love my family. And our dragons.

I'm 19, playing since 2008 smile.gif

I don't feel like an adult, because I'm still going to "school" (chemistry studies x))

I'm 16 started playing when I joined forums. smile.gif

EDIT: I'm not ready at all to be an adult. Lol All that responsibility scares me, especially not knowing what's going to happen. >_>

Edited by Saynna

I'll be 37 at the end of this month. I could never give up my dragons.

I'm 17... I don't think I'll feel like an adult anytime soon. When I was younger I somehow thought I was going to be a kid forever.

So I started playing dragon cave when I was 12! ohmy.gif

I turned 25 in Jan. I'm still in college.

I'm sort of ashamed to be playing DC, but that doesn't mean I'll stop. Been playing for years.

I turned 25 in Jan. I'm still in college.

I'm sort of ashamed to be playing DC, but that doesn't mean I'll stop. Been playing for years.

Don't be ashamed! Why is it alright for adults to create cartoons but not alright for adults to enjoy cartoons?

I'm 48, been playing since I was 44. And I'll still be playing until TJ decides to scrap the whole thing. lol

33 years old from México DF someone else?

O.o no, but I live in the surroundings xd.png

I'm 31 years old and I'm from México as well ^^

I'm 30, and I like a lot of things that are typically considered 'for children'. My uncle is crazy about Disney movies, and he drives the train and runs the carousel at the Sacramento Zoo. He's quite a bit older than I am, and I think he's one of the coolest people I know. biggrin.gif It's okay to embrace your inner child in many situations, as long as you aren't actually childish.

32 year old unemployed housewife in Oregon! Dragon Cave has been a sanity saver at times for me, especially during periods of insomnia that keeps me awake until 5 or 6 am.

I'm an 18 year old American (almost out of grade school), but very much like an adult.

Anyway, I've just joined Dragon Cave and feel as if I'm becoming addicted to the site already.