Aiobhan

Adults who play DragonCave

I just recently celebrated my 5th anniversary of my 21st birthday (with the attention span of a 5 year old child lol). Residing in the northeast corner of good ol' Ohio USA

Just got my best friend into this about a month back YAY!

I'll be 29 tomorrow, and I've been playing DC for 4 or 5 years now. I'm mostly bedridden due to illness, so it's a great way to pass some of the time (that and reading a lot).

19, nearly 20, still feels (and acts) 15! I 'troll the AP in between lectures. :3

26 and a lifelong gamer, so not surprising that I would pick up on these adoptables sites eventually. DC just happens to be my favorite cause it's all dragons. tongue.gif I think it's a bit funny how mainstream society still assumes people who play computer/video games are all kids when that's not true at all these days and hasn't been for a long time.

i'm 20, i just started a while back. i remember seeing dragons since...08 or so? (i'm not sure how old this site is) but i only just joined since they have nicer dragons nowadays. i'm starting to get addicted to these types of sites again

Staring down 50 and have been laying since the first round of Valentine's Day dragons. I love the artwork and challenge of collecting them all.

I am so proud. Geeking out about my dragons so much has won me a convert. My 33-year-old girlfriend has a scroll of her own now. Mwahahaha!

Now I just have to get her to join the forums . . . wink.gif

Edited by vintageandroid

I am 40, live in Kentucky (USA) and it seems like somehow My Little Pony and Dragon Cave have a link. Who knows I know I love them both wub.gif!

Yeah, I'm 19. I still don't consider myself an "adult," possibly because my sisters are 24 and 26. Haha.

Wahey! I'm 32 years old (33 in 2 weeks) and I hail from South Africa! Odd to think I seem to be at the lower end of the "adult" age scale. Collecting pixel dragons is a nice distraction from my way-too-serious job as a forensic analyst for the police. smile.gif

I'm a 66 yr old in Southern California who was transplanted frm Canada when I was 6yr old.

Did I mention that I love playing around here in DC... lol

I am 24, and I am just returning to this site after a 2 and a half year absense. I am not even sure if the people I was friends with here back then are even still around.

28 year old from the Czech Republic (at least I think so, stopped counting at the age of 21 or 22, don't think I will ever grow up).