Aiobhan

Adults who play DragonCave

51-year-old but I still hear myself being referred to as a "young lady" regularly — and playing games like this is one reason why smile.gif

Edited by Xocowolf

I'm 19 turning 20 this year, 4th year at college and yet here I am playing with pixels tongue.gif Oh well...

Bah, who cares about age? Anyone who's cool enough to have a hobby as awesome as this, regardless of age, is great in my book.

Bah, who cares about age? Anyone who's cool enough to have a hobby as awesome as this, regardless of age, is great in my book.

What an awesomely wise truth!

I am also adult *lol* but to be honest, I don't feel any difference here, I mean I can discuss with somebody and I could not tell you his/her age...

Yes hello adult here.

Don't really feel like it, but I guess being almost 21 counts as being an adult.

I'm 21 so definitely an adult and nothing wrong with that biggrin.gif its nice to see other adults with the same interests!

I'm 21, turning 22 in April - I've been on DragonCave since I was in HighSchool. biggrin.gif It's a great site to just...waste time on, to give me something to focus on that doesn't cost money. I love it. <3

40 going on 41 in March, lifelong gamer (from before 'girls' were considered such), anime otaku since before it was cool in the US (back when we made copies of copies of VHS tapes to share), from Mississippi (hello all my Louisiana neighbors!), and wish i'd discovered dragon cave years earlier!

Turning 31 soon. Playing is learning so lifelong learning is lifelong playing... right?  wink.gif

I also follow this philosophy! ^^

I love Ghibli Studio animes and comedy style anime in general.  I have a pretty good collection of anime and manga and even have two Ghibli tattoos...

Ghibli tattoos?? *performs 'I'm not worthy' bow* That so rocks. (Tell me, is one of them Totoro-related? biggrin.gif )

Amen, brother!

anime otaku since before it was cool in the US (back when we made copies of copies of VHS tapes to share),

I'm 27 but my roommate is 36... and both of us remember well the VHS fansub days. She remembers it much better than I, but she lived in civilization (Chicago) and I was stuck in the backwaters of hell (SC) so back in 1999 when my friends were purchasing (!!) 9th-gen VHS fansubs of Dragonball, that was the *new thing* at the comic book store.

The one comic book store

this is SC we're talking about

...worst state ever xd.png

but oh my, those VKLL fansubs of Sailormoon were good

laugh.gif Agreed! I'm 27, and I love my dragons. My best friend gives me a hard time about it, but she ALWAYS helps me name my dragons! I think she's just jealous! tongue.gif

laugh.gif Agreed! I'm 27, and I love my dragons. My best friend gives me a hard time about it, but she ALWAYS helps me name my dragons! I think she's just jealous! tongue.gif

Hahaha! My friends think I'm weird for it too, but they're generally okay. My mum sometimes asks me about "how my dragons are doing" or if I caught anything interesting.

Wow its great to see so many adults who are into DC! And my husband thought I was crazy since I'm always talking about catching dragon eggs! But my husband tells me I keep him young. tongue.gif Especially when I catch something good and I'm running around jumping up and down like some crazed lunatic xd.png

27 from South Mississippi here, been playing off and on since i was 25 biggrin.gif

dont believe i'll be stopping any time soon; though Bubba is already tired of me talking baotu my dragons. lovely man still listens though wub.gif

40 going on 41 in March, lifelong gamer (from before 'girls' were considered such), anime otaku since before it was cool in the US (back when we made copies of copies of VHS tapes to share), from Mississippi (hello all my Louisiana neighbors!), and wish i'd discovered dragon cave years earlier!

Almost the same here. I'm 42 now and from a __very__ different country. (xUSSR).

Ghibli tattoos?? *performs 'I'm not worthy' bow* That so rocks. (Tell me, is one of them Totoro-related? :D )

I guess that was makkuro kurosuke in a very unusual body parts, LOL ^_^

30th on last January from Malaysia. ninja.gif I don't discuss about dragoncave to my family or friends in real life... xd.png It is easier that way. Since woman in my age "according to them" should stop playing games. I do love collecting dragon and still no idea why I am addicted to it.

Seven months shy of being 21.

Just a fancy way of saying I'm 20.

Thirty here. Been playing for years. Not nearly as embarrassed about it as society thinks I should be. smile.gif My boyfriend plays plenty of computer games of his own. No interest in this one, but I've shown him a few of the more interesting lineages that pop up on the site and he's marveled with me at how long it must have taken to build some of them.