Aiobhan

Adults who play DragonCave

I was just thinking about this earlier. It makes me feel really old too see these people born in 1996/1997 turning 18 already. Gah.

1997 baby here. I was born in May so I'm just 17 lol

Almost an adult. :3

Edited by Saynna

I'm 25 and I joined DB about two months ago. I am already addicted and can't wait to collect even more dragons!

I have a feeling there are a lot more of us above 20 and above 30's out there than we think - so swimming in a sea of 11 years olds - not so much.

Bring on another year of life and DC.

I am 23 years old. And I have the feeling we have more adults here than younger ones.

For Chinese, I'm already 21 years of age. dry.gif People who can't count. I still want to enjoy my childhood!

I agree with earlier posts, I see a lot of adults and not that many players below 13, so I'm not feeling outnumbered. Just turned 25 and been playing for a few years now, even with my hiatus excluded.

Ok now I feel stupid, xd.png

I thought most of dragon cave was around 11-26 ish

I was so wrong tongue.gif

Im 19 btw soon 20

Wow! I guess I was wrong. I thought you were supposed to be 13 before you could get a scroll. LOL

I am of adult age times almost 3. I've had a scroll since fall of 2008 when I fell in love with Ruth one of my daughter's white dragons on her scroll. Pern is a wonderful place for dragon lovers.

Apparently quite a few of us are over 40, believe it or not. I have a great imagination and love of fantasy. Dragon Cave is a perfect fit for me.

I'm 20 smile.gif

Need to complete the safe driving course before I turn 21 in January ^^

I'm 18 and from Georgia; GO DAWGS! I started playing when I was 13. smile.gif I'm here to stay, I think.

I'll post back here when I'm 23 or so. xd.png

I'm 20 and I just started playing 3 months ago or so.

It seems to me most people on here are 20 or older though, definitely nothing exceptional.

Edited by Sany

I just turned 70 on July 6. There are a lot more adults that you would think posting here. biggrin.gif

55 years under my belt. Still loving dragons. smile.gif I've always been glad that dragon cave is a game that can appeal to a wide variety of people from younguns to duffers, from every continent and every circumstance.

22 here in the UK! Had a brief stint about 5 years ago, and only just got back into it - on the same account ohmy.gif

I'm 20, turning 21 in October. I've been playing since 2006-ish, even though I missed the hollys (I was too new to notice or appreciate! sad.gif What a missed opportunity)

Edited by soullesshuman

I'm 24. Well, it's a very diverse group. Oldest age I've seen clearly stated is 70, youngest is 9. Another thing I like about dragon cave! It's so diverse, you have the older ones sharing info and tips, younger ones sharing ways to snag rare eggs in cave, and 24 year olds like me refusing to share how they snag hatchies from the AP, while providing a number of other useful tips. Some websites are so focused on one age group.

Edit: sorry for off topic, I just felt like this was at least SOME WHAT of a good place to share this.

I turn 21 in January of '15 smile.gif

Been here since.... oh I can't even remember but I wasn't too active in the beginning. Now I'm much, much, more active on the forum and Cave.