Aiobhan

Adults who play DragonCave

I turn 28 today, and I'm from the Great White North a.k.a Canada xd.png I love playing DC, as it gives me something to do when I'm not busy :3

Wow I was totally misinformed lol I thought mostly adults play DC. Or maybe I am right? i am in mid 20s

I am a 40 yo who plays DC!! But I think I have already posted in here smile.gif

Edited by Rachel72

Nimbus:

I'm legally old enough to vote in my community, but I doubt I act grown-up enough to be considered a mature adult. d:

(I liek ninja rainbow llamas...and i think it's funny when people say GRrrr laugh.gif )

I'm 19 since last month, and I play Dragon Cave. Mwahaha. :-D

My sister who usually sits beside me while i'm online is'nt old enough to vote or drive though, by US standards....soooooooo I'm 19. :-D

I'm 47. Been playing Dragon Cave since '08. And yeah, I sooo understand the feeling of being surrounded by 12's.

But I enjoy playing it. BTW, I also collect comic books, and enjoy Anime...only I've been into that since the '70s when we called it "Japanimation" lol.

Ah 47, the same age that I am. smile.gif I also love anime. I've loved and collected non DC dragons since I was 19. Been collecting DC dragons since 2009 and have over 4800 of them.

20 up in here. Took a looooong break from 2009 to Halloween, checking in on most of the Holidays. Glad somebody made a topic like this, I've been wondering this same thing. >P

Uhm...I'm Swiss and just turned 23 but I think I could consider myself as an adult biggrin.gif My boyfriend probably thinks I'm crazy but well.... I think after over 4 years he won't be that surprised anymore xd.png

I'm 48, and I've been playing DC since Feb 2009 (joined the Forum in March) and have been addicted ever since.

*looks above* Nice too see so many fellow tail-end Baby Boomers here. biggrin.gif

I'm 20, turning 21 in two days. According to my first dragon, I've been here off and on since Sept 2008... Only recently have I actually been addicted to the game.

Edited by Kurei Chitsu

I'm 18! And I play Dragon Cave~~~~ WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

41 Michigan, US here. Started playing in 2008 until 2010 and just started again Nov 2012.

I fear that Kurei Chitsu may have just started me in another creature cave as I am in LOVE with his Abeoth Frog!!!

This thread makes me happy! I'm 60, and picked up my first 2 dragons in March of 2008, almost 5 years ago!. It's nice to see other 60+ DCers here.

As to the # of young vs # of adults, if you start DragCave when you're young, soon you'll be an adult. It doesn't work the other way. If you start DragCave as an adult, you'll always just be an adult, until you aren't, anymore.

And I'm up here in Boston, which you may have figured if you know my Red Sox lineage. smile.gif

I'm 20 as of last weekend, but I have been called five for my sense of humor laugh.gif

I'm new to the forum, but it's nice to see that it isn't just full of young kids. I tend to get along much better with an older crowd.

26, but constantly mistaken for younger. x3

And still happily collecting my dragons. smile.gif

20 (going to be 21 in April, on the 7th), so I'm not that far off. I live in Canada though so in Canada you're considered an adult at age 18/19. (I don't see why though since that's still your "teen" years.

Anyways, I haven't run into the sea of 11 year olds yet but I'm sure I'll meet a lot of younger players eventually.

22 here laugh.gif

(In Belgium you are considered an adult when you are 18)

Edited by BlueIce

36yo Aussie mum here! Glad to see there's plenty of *older* players here so I don't feel quite so alone!

I'm 13 I only ppsting cause I wanna know why people my age are posting in here xd.png adult is when your over 18!

And I'm from Sydney Australia!

Edited by ChocolateIzzy

I'm 49, but I sure don't feel that old mentally.

I feel...about 29 and wish I was 22.

Where's a time machine when you need one?

I'm at the age of 25, turning 26 this year. And an academic student in the final year of his master, who one could name as an adult. Yet, feeling a youngster while hunting dragons at DC.

I'm 19, turning 20 this year :U I don't quite think I count as an adult.

Saaaammeee here :U Legal adult or not, I'm plenty childish and will happily remain that way for a while.