TJ09

2012-05-21 - Happy 6th Birthday!

The blue one in the coast, the white one everywhere, last one is Purple x Spitfire.

Thank you Xy. Managed to.catch 2 shiny from someone's phone at the 11 drop. Those wave eggs sure are slippery, no?

On phone atm excuse typos.

Thank you Xy. Managed to.catch 2 shiny from someone's phone at the 11 drop. Those wave eggs sure are slippery, no?

On phone atm excuse typos.

You're welcome.

You caught new releases on a phone??? Im impressed! Im on a fast-speed computer and I miss a lot! blink.gif

Welp. Just realized there had been a release, had two of the cave eggs and one hybrid within 2 5-minute drops. Even on my awful school network.

Wewt.

Thrilled at a new water dragon. Hope they are rare, maybe it will encourage more people to hang around that biome and clear it out a bit faster. I always feel a little bit sad when I go there, because it seems like the least loved biome. xd.png

Yay bred the hybrid first try biggrin.gif

will have to wait a week to try for the opposite 2nd gen, but I have a couple of pretty 3rd gen possibilities --once this fail bite has timed out rolleyes.gif

but soo happy with pairs I have --

thanks to TJ and Spriters

Happy Birthday DC

my hubby was looking over my shoulder last nite -( he no longer plays-) his comment was "Wow 6 years?" how time flies when you are having fun laugh.gif

I've been sick, and not on. Imagine my surprise...I didn't realize this day was here already! happy.gif

Caught only one puddle so far, fortunately, I've got two of the other two breeds and those babies are influenced (one male and one female each). Once I get a second puddle, I'm gonna influence them. happy.gif They all looks so cute! I won't deny that there are releases where I find myself favoring one over the others...but not in this case! They are all amazing! Great job! This is definitely a perfect DC Birthday release!

Thanks for the new breeds, TJ!

For a change, I wasn't already locked when new eggs appeared... cool.gif

Bred 4 pairs of purple/spitfire & got 3 hybrid eggs and 1 refusal, not bad for first try.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifmad.gif

I was gone on a trip to another town. Imagine my surprise when I log on and go to get an egg from the jungle and find it empty blink.gif The first place I went was the forum to check if anything was going on, and I found this! Happy Birthday Dragon Cave!

I'm practically locked with breeding projects of my own, or I'd get these new eggs.

xd.png

So I got on today, noticed all of the locations were mostly empty save for one pigmy egg. And when the hourly drop started I grabbed this egg thinking it was sunsong, but I realized it was not. That's when I realized it was a new drop!

I now have two of the suns, three of the tides, one hybrid.

yay my first gold egg has a crack in it! Grabbed last night and incubated.. cant wait for them to hatch! smile.gif

u_u; Well, at least I managed to breed a hybrid. Can't say I've been able to get my hands on any of the others yet. /shrug

Edit:

Hohoho~! Nevermind, miraculously was able to snag some. Yay~ <3

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

I think I'll gift a couple of my CB Shinies to people after their CD. I have yet to get a Hybrid or a Wave. ;(

Are there any theories yet about their names/type?

As far as I can see using alphabetical breed sorting

the sunshine is between GoN(after lake/water so -lavender?) but before magi so I think it starts with an L

the rocking wave has settled between thunder and turpentine - Tidal?

I haven't got a hybrid yet

This egg is rocking back and forth in a puddle, creating small waves.
Hm...Maybe it's called a Wave Maker dragon?

Hm...Maybe it's called a Wave Maker dragon?

When sorted alphabetically they appear between the Thunders and Turpentines, so I'm guessing it's tide something.

I like the sound of a Tidal dragon I wonder if one of these will have a BSA that would be sweet. smile.gifsmile.gif

Happy Birthday DC happy.gif

All my eggs are influenced and incubated, now for the grueling wait for TJ's to grow up... Hatchies are looking great so far.