TJ09

2012-05-21 - Happy 6th Birthday!

hmm. Didn't see this. I was just thinking about how boring the cave had become.

Though now there aren't ANY eggs in any biomes. meh. Where are these dropping? I assume the blue one in the coast.

The blue one in the coast, the white one everywhere, last one is Purple x Spitfire.

Well, I got 3 gold/silver and 3 blues, and when these grow up it will tip me into gold trophy territory. tongue.gif YAY!

Ah no wonder there are no eggs anywhere. I got two hybrids, influenced and incubated.

Now all i need is four of each the other new ones

Damn it; I waited and then thought no, not gonna happen - and now I am SO locked with lineage stuff and gifts I can't just drop sad.gif

...to whomever put my eggs on two hatching sites without my permission: please don't do that. EVER again. It was NOT helpful, and my eggs got sick. I am perfectly capable of taking care of my eggs myself; I have the little box thing checked saying I don't want help. I'm not sure what else to do, other than taking away the link to my scroll and I like letting others look at my dragons if they want to.

I'm not sure if the person responsible will see this, but I'm really kind of annoyed right now and I had to say something. Please, people... check to see if people really want the help before you help them.

I just abandoned non-important eggs. Bred two hybrids! biggrin.gif

Well, I cought goldie, know I need a coastal and a hybrid.

*scribbles on checlist*

I'm gambling that the shiny ones will be uncommon or rare, since they appear in every biome, so I'm stocking up my full complement of six, plus one water. I figure I can always get more waters later... and having said that, I am quite aware that I'm jinxing everything and the waters will end up rare as hens' teeth and precious as diamonds, with an awesome BSA. rolleyes.gif

*stops typing long enough to visit the hourly drop, then returns*

And there we go: six shinies and a soggy. laugh.gif Once these hatch, I'll pick up more waters, and then it's on to breeding hybrids.

Thanks so much, TJ and spriters, for the birthday surprise! More fun than cake, and far less fattening.

Hybrid looks alike spitfire! So cuuute! ohmy.gif

Happy birthday~

Edited by TiAmo

Walked in this morning meaning to get 2 shinies and 2 of the waves (since I have two project eggs I absolutely can't abandon).

Wound up with 3 waves and 1 lousy ochedrake misclick. dry.gif Oh well, pleased about getting the waves, and later I'll have a chance to look for the others (hatch, project eggs, hatch!!!). I hope they don't wind up being ultra-rare!

Waiting to breed the hybrid until the other eggs aren't dropping so frequently.

WOW! This is an amazing release you gave us today, TJ. The hatchlings are so cute. biggrin.gif

Thankies. biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday <3

I managed to get the hybrid, but I 'm going to have to wait until I get home to attempt catching the new eggs.

The internet where I am right now is way to slow.

Really excited to see how these turn out though <3

My favourite spitfires are going to become even greater )) I like this release )

I'm happy to have 3 each of the new CBs, and one 2nd gen hybrid, but why do I suddenly wish that our egg limits were higher? lol Maybe one day our limit will be a nice, even 10 for gold trophies... >:)

Locked with two 2nd gen. Hybrids 2 Blue and 2 Gold! smile.gif And the best part I was running through pages and I caught..... a CB Gold Metallic!!!!! Been trying to get one for years now and I randomly snagged it myself after staring at it for a while on the forest thinking oh it shinny and reflective! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif Soooo Happy!

Thank You TJ and Spriters for our new dragons and Happy Birthday DC!

Happy Birthday =)

Thanks for the release!

I think I'll have to wait till the evening, though, have do work right now... >_>

Happy Birthday! And yay, new eggs!

I only have room in my scroll for one egg right now, but soon I'll start trying to get all of them~

Bred another 2nd gen Hybrid! smile.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/lEiGP

Refused: 3

Not Interested: 5

Purple eggs: 2

Hybrid eggs: 6

Well thats all my pairs now lets see what luck my mom has with hers. smile.gif

Holy crap, I just bred a 2nd gen Gold and it auto abandoned! xd.png The Gold's won't give me squat when I'm unlocked! lol Congrats to whoever snagged it. smile.gif

Happy Birthday, Dragon Cave!

Unfortunately I'm loaded up with eggs now, and they're for a project so I don't feel like tossing them out, so I'll have to wait a while before I can start grabbing. They're all such pretty babies, though!

Holy crap, I just bred a 2nd gen Gold and it auto abandoned! xd.png The Gold's won't give me squat when I'm unlocked! lol Congrats to whoever snagged it. smile.gif

Ohh ouch im sorry, yes I have done that before to thats when *head hits desk* really applies.

Got another one smile.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/NdLqU

Oh wow! This caught me by surprised. I was wondering why the cave was so empty and the AP so full.

Happy Birthday DC!