TJ09

2012-05-21 - Happy 6th Birthday!

I got the hybrid but the cave is completely empty. Why? ;.;

smile.gif This is a regular release,they're staying so no need to worry and hurry

Sweet! But it is good to get them while they are new, so that it isn't so hard to get them later on.

Happy birthday DC!!!!❤ Thank you TJ for all the splendid creatures<3!!!

I rushed to the cave and find no eggs there, I checked my purples and spitfires, finding them all female......Argh!==

I am so stupid. I'm sitting here on the forums and there's a new realease going on right under my nose!(I literally just now found out about this)Well, at 8:00, or maybe nine, those three eggs are mine!

Happy 6th Birthday! biggrin.gif

Yey! New dragons!

Thank you for the event and for the beautiful new dragons! ^___^

Happy birthday

Um what eggs?

Seriously I've played for 5 hours and not see anything can someone tell me where they are being dropped? and how long will they be around for?

Kind regards

me

♫Happy Birthday to you♫

♫Happy Birthday to you♫

♫Happy Birthday dear Dragon Cave♫

♫Happy Birthday to you♫

♫How old are you♫

♫You are a cave♫

♫You hold many dragons♫

♫And you're awesome like one too♫

Happy Birthday DC! And what's a birthday without

user posted image

Cake

user posted imageand presents!

♫Happy Birthday to you♫

♫Happy Birthday to you♫

♫Happy Birthday dear Dragon Cave♫

♫Happy Birthday to you♫

♫How old are you♫

♫You are a cave♫

♫You hold many dragons♫

♫And you're awesome like one too♫

Happy Birthday DC! And what's a birthday without

user posted image

Cake

user posted imageand presents!

Awesome work!!!!

Happy Birthday DC!

Thank you TJ for the new eggs also!

I totally have to remember for next year that DC's birthday is on the 21st - one day before mine, today - Thanks for the nice new eggs as a little birthday present - just need to catch them now laugh.giftongue.gif

I love the new babies! The Wave baby is nice and fat looking, the silvery color on the second is awesome, and those 'feelers' (just woke up and can't think of the right word)on the hybrids rocks! I love all of them! <3 **snuggles** I'm happily locked with them all, everyone influenced and incubated. I shall be amassing a hoard of them in the very near future! biggrin.gif

Thanks again TJ, and the artists, and once again, Very Happy Birthday! <3

Edited by MedievalMystic

So to summarise this release...is this correct?

There are 2 types being released in the cave atm which will be here to stay on DC...not just a limited release? One which is only found in the Coast biome...the other in ANY biome?

AND you can get a hybrid egg by breeding a Spitfire with a Purple?

Are these hybrids to stay? Or are they a limited release?

Sorry, I am a bit thick in the head!!! unsure.gif

I'm sure a few others are thinking the same thing!!!

Correct on all counts, and I think all of the dragons are here to stay from what a mod said pages back. smile.gif

OMgoodness!

Look at the babies =3

~

ohmy.gif The center baby picks over it's scales? o.0 That sounds catching xd.png

Oh my gosh! The babies are beautiful! I squealed at the sight of the SpitfireXPurple egg.

Now I have to stare at them intensely until they grow up. >3> Come on little ones~

Got my second yellow egg in a 5 minute drop - the only egg that showed up in the forest biome. Have a pair of each right now, all influenced and huggled.

The yellow hatchlings are so pretty - it looks like they have 2 set of wings. tongue.gif

Edited by earthgirl

I'm a little late to the party, but thanks for the new release TJ!

Already got a pair of the hybrid and one of the shinies.

I love the stage 2 silvery dragon! Those wings are incredible, and I bet they're going to be wicked in the adult! smile.gif

Man, they have such a looooong time to go before they're adults! xd.png It's going to be torture, but I love the anticipation!

Edited by MedievalMystic

I love the double winged dragon already! <3 I keep wanting to draw four-winged dragons, but wth my super realistic every-bit-of-anatomy-has-to-be-spot-on style, I can't make them look functional sad.gif Great dragons, anyway :3 Especially the second and third.