TJ09

2012-05-21 - Happy 6th Birthday!

biggrin.gif Yay,caught 2 golds a n d 1 M A G M A

the Magma just by pure chance ,it seemed noboby else wanted it... rolleyes.gif

You're making me wish I didn't binge on new eggs... sad.gif

*EDIT* For whatever stupid reason I thought you meant that you'd caught 2 GOLD DRAGONS! blink.gif

Edited by Fullmetal_Angyl

Got Hybrid!

*scribbles on checklists again*

Now, I just need a waverocker.

Happy Birthday DragCave! <3 I'm so glad I got to be a part of your lovely community for three great years, and I look forward to more wonders in the future!

Thanks TJ and artists and creators for the new dragons!

I got a golden and a wave, and bred the third egg biggrin.gif

Now to wait a week until my spitfires can breed again unsure.gif

Ah, the new little hatchies are so cute.

*EDIT* For whatever stupid reason I thought you meant that you'd caught 2 GOLD DRAGONS!

ohmy.gif Sorry for making you missunderstand!

of course i meant the new goldy eggs!!

Three days is just too long to wait! tongue.gif Got two golds and two waves, and one hybrid. Will get another hybrid when I unlock with my two gifted eggs. Whee!

By the way, be careful with the Very Warm eggs — they seem to get sick more easily than typical eggs!

Happy Sixth Birthday!!!! Its also like my bros 17th Birthday too!!! The new dragons look super cool!!!!! xd.png

Edited by _MergingWhispeR_

Some people are so much better at figuring this out so I'll just asking instead of trying....when should TJ's reach adulthood?

Some people are so much better at figuring this out so I'll just asking instead of trying....when should TJ's reach adulthood?

2 days and 15 hours. (I think they all hatched at different times though blink.gif)

Edit: Some of them are 2 days 19 hours, 2 days 18 hours, etc.

Edited by Xythus

Hatchies don't tend to grow up until closer to 4 days... though his will probably grow up a little early, since they're gendering already.

Does anyone know which 'approved' dragons these are, or are not all (any?) of the new releases dragons from the completed dragon list? I've always wondered if these are just hopeful speculations, or whether they will ever be released....

Woo got two of each. I am now egglocked but it's all good. biggrin.gif

Happy birthday!

Does anyone know which 'approved' dragons these are, or are not all (any?) of the new releases dragons from the completed dragon list? I've always wondered if these are just hopeful speculations, or whether they will ever be released....

We will not know what dragons these are until TJ's grow up (anyone who does know isn't allowed to post it as that is a "spoiler" and not allowed).

I've now added the Cave Bday to an annual calendar reminder so I don't start my very first breeding project on the eve of it. *snicker*

Happy birthday, Cave! And congrats on moving, TJ! May it be pest-free and the landlord prompt with service.

I got another yellow one, now I have 2 blue eggs and two yellows, now I have to wait until my other eggs will hatch. smile.gif

Happy 6th birthday DC smile.gif

& thanks for the new eggs/dragons

I've managed to catch 4 "sunlight" (L?)eggs and have influenced them 2 male and 2 females.

they are such pretty sugar frosted golden eggs

I'm impatient to catch/breed the others when the eggs I have hatch.

(* tap tap* 2 hours seems such a long time )

AWW the hatchies are so sweet I especially love the very warm ones. what a brilliant plan to make spitfires more desirable too..

So nearly fooled everyone by having CB hybrids on the first page

Congratulations on figuring it out Wymsy and Walker (& hat who suggested it might be a hybrid first)and thanks to everyone else who tried breeding to find the right combination

Edited by velvet_paw

Yay! I was hoping for a Dragon Cave birthday release. I've been trying to keep my scroll as free as possible just in case. biggrin.gif All I need is one more gold/silver egg and then I'm all set for my first round, but I'll have to wait until my Dorsal with a funny code hatches or until I can drop the extra "wave rocker" egg I caught.

Thank you T.J. and artists for another release and another fun year at Dragon Cave!

I egg locked with all 3 new eggs so why does my finger keeping clicking on them anyway.. smile.gifsmile.gif

Hey. There is NO FULL STOP at the end of "wave" egg description D:

Just a super-tiny detail I've noticed.