TJ09

2012-05-21 - Happy 6th Birthday!

Majors, it's your fault...you got me thinking about Golds! xd.png Just kidding! I would have gifted the egg to someone anyway, so it's all good! smile.gif And major(no pun intended! lol)congrats on the CB Gold you snatched! It took me almost a year and a half to snag my one CB gold as well.

I'm thrilled with this new release! The eggs are stunning, the babies are wicked, and I know the adults will be amazing! It's so hard having 3 new eggs at once, but only 7 slots...or less, depending. Thank God I wasn't locked! I'd kill for more slots right about now! >:D

i was starting a checker project and was thinking something was going too well when i got all the second gens i needed on the first try....so i am incubating everything on my scroll now.

i do like the new lil hatchies and thank you for the release! i will catch some real soon.

I love the hatchies! They are so cute and the coloring on them is awesome. I love how fat the blue water one looks. Cant wait to see these beauties grown up! smile.gif

OH GOD! I missed this yesterday D:

Anyways, I've just caught two goldies in a five minute drop in Volcano while no one was looking xd.png

Yay for new releases, can't wait to see what they look like all grown up.

Now I just got to resist the urge to abandon my neglected experiments in order to try get some new eggs unsure.gif

Majors, it's your fault...you got me thinking about Golds!  xd.png  Just kidding!  I would have gifted the egg to someone anyway, so it's all good! smile.gif  And major(no pun intended! lol)congrats on the CB Gold you snatched!  It took me almost a year and a half to snag my one CB gold as well. 

Haha nice yes I cant stop thinking about golds now! It took 3 years to get that CB Gold now I cant stop looking at it! Now just have to catch a CB Silver and I will have a CB a both metallics Finally... smile.gif

Another egg slot would be awesome hint hint TJ that way we could have 2 of each new eggs instead of deciding which you have to have an uneven number of. wink.gif

Edited by majors

lol went to bed too soon last night xd.png happy birthday dragons and hurray for the new dragons. got on of the very warm eggs now i just need to wait for the drop to get the other two =D

Is it just me or do these new eggs look like they belong in an easter basket?? I Love the coloring on the Blue Water and the Gold they are stunning, and the Hybrid is the perfect color mix between the 2 breeds I love it!

Happy birthday DC! biggrin.gif Hope to have you around for many years to come!

My connection's very slow so I've absolutely no chance to get these now, I'll have to give them a few days... just hope none will be very rare *sighs*

Ok. Must. Stop. hunting these. Im egg locked but cant resist clicking on them anyway... wink.gif

Time for me to go to work.

I love the hatchies they are darling!

Happy Birthday DC! ^^

Caught two of the wave-making eggs and two of the shiny ones.

well got one of the bred ones, and 3 of the coast ones. unfortunately i accidently picked up a deepsea and waterhorse so i have to wait 5 hours before i can hunt again for the gold and silver eggs XD

Oh wow, missed this yesterday because I was at Graduation, LOL.

Awesome! <3 I have some now, just need one more egg.

Got two of the gold/silver ones.

Yet again happy birthday DC!!! biggrin.gif

I can't believe I almost missed this - I only got one of the blue ones after staring and refreshing for what seemed like 10 min straight. Now to catch a shiny one after my next spot frees up - and then to hunt for a spitfire. xd.png

It caught me by surprise. Happy Birthday DC!

Got my first Gold one ^O^

Now, I have to wait several hours until I have room for more eggs...

Caught four golds, but seem to have no luck whatsoever in getting the wave ones. *sulks* Egg-locked with a gifted vine, which hatches tomorrow sometime. Hopefully I'll be able to catch a few of the waves before the 'wave' of eggs (heehee) cease. Thanks TJ for a brilliant start to an otherwise ordinary day! I noticed these as I closed my notebook before going to work. I've never looked forward to getting home so much before! tongue.gif

biggrin.gif Yay,caught 2 golds a n d 1 M A G M A

the Magma just by pure chance ,it seemed noboby else wanted it... rolleyes.gif