TJ09

2012-04-25 - The Turpentines

Awesome! biggrin.gif I just grabbed four. Now to wait until I'm unlocked to grab a couple more, so I'll have three pairs. biggrin.gif Thanks TJ! Can't wait to see what they look like when they hatch and mature.

Edited by StormWizard212

Good Lord, they disappear from the cave SO QUICKLY! But I've finally managed to get one *pokes the rest of about-to-hatch eggs so I can hunt for more* biggrin.gif

awesome - from the sounds of the description TJ provided, they are only going to breed with their own type, like two heads do.

I managed 3 so far - can't wait to see what they look like, will their good looks make up for their bad smell - are are they just pug-ugly too xd.png poor things.

I love that my laptop decided to crash one minute before the drop. >__O

TIME TO PLAY THE WAITING GAME.

*patiently sits with coffee, ignoring uni work for the noble quest for moar dragunz*

You know what annoys me? How people grab 4 or 5 of these new dragons and I cant even get one. Then they have the nerve to ask for mettalics and trios in exchange! censorkip.gif

I was happy about a new release but I am angry now because of the 100 people in one biome.

I didn't catch one yet but I'm glad there're new dragons, yay!

Thanks TJ and spriters!

I grabbed six and I'm happily locked, phew and I only grabbed one egg per drop too(mainly because everyone was too quick) All incubated and influenced, will they hatch before TJ's? who knows, I hope their good looks can make up for their stink, Anywho good luck egg hunters!

Also, tip:

-Close all unnecessary tabs

-pick a place where an egg would drop, refresh about a minute before the moment the drop happens (spam f5)

-When the grey egg appears, click as fast as you can!

-press backspace, hit F5 and repeat

-Keep in mind regular eggs are being thrown into the mix, so there's a chance you won't get your smelly egg.

You know what annoys me? How people grab 4 or 5 of these new dragons and I cant even get one. Then they have the nerve to ask for mettalics and trios in exchange! censorkip.gif

I was happy about a new release but I am angry now because of the 100 people in one biome.

That's all part of the game. It's not like the game exists and then trading eggs is a seperate thing; it's all a part of the same animal. People are always going to grab wanted eggs for trading because that's how you make a good trade. But there are limits in place for that - the egg limit and the 5 hour abandoning wait, which keep folks from taking all the eggs.

Question: Are eggs still dropping in all the other biomes at the top of the hour? Because I went to the (I believe it was) drop before last, and didn't see any in the Desert (although I did in the Forest). And, yes, I understand that they can go fast, but my systems pretty speedy, so it's odd that I would miss the whole thing, given how fast I can refresh the page. Just curious.

Question: Are eggs still dropping in all the other biomes at the top of the hour? Because I went to the (I believe it was) drop before last, and didn't see any in the Desert (although I did in the Forest). And, yes, I understand that they can go fast, but my systems pretty speedy, so it's odd that I would miss the whole thing, given how fast I can refresh the page. Just curious.

Yes, I saw some eggs drop in the other biomes (checked while waiting for the five min drop) so its worth looking into.

Ha, I had a feeling we were due a new release, but of course I still have eggs I refuse to drop. rolleyes.gif Never mind, these will be around a while and I have managed to sneak two onto my scroll already. 6 more to collect when I get the space! biggrin.gif

Have a Influenced pair now, but hopefully I'll be able to grab more before I must knuckle down to do some work. :3

Huzzah! A new release... now I only have to figure out how to make some room on my scroll. tongue.gif Hope they won't be to difficult to catch.

Edited by stagazer_7

Thank you biggrin.gif Cant wait to grab some - egg locked for the next couple of hours dry.gif

how much longer will these drops continue? (+.+)

These should be a permanent addition so they will continue to drop. Drops consisting of all new or mostly new eggs, tend to taper off after a couple of days. Old eggs are already being mixed in with the new.

I just nabbed 3! It would have been four if I'd had the space. tongue.gif

Happy hunting to everyone else!

These should be a permanent addition so they will continue to drop. Drops consisting of all new or mostly new eggs, tend to taper off after a couple of days. Old eggs are already being mixed in with the new.

The new eggs will still only be in alpine? or will they start to move around?

Forgot to ask - in what Biome do they drop?

Forgot to ask - in what Biome do they drop?

Alpine