TJ09

2012-04-25 - The Turpentines

I knew it! tongue.gif

I was wondering when the next new drop was going to be. Good thing I had a funny feeling I needed to free up all of my egg slots this week!

Can't wait to grab a couple of these smelly little beauties. biggrin.gif

Missed the same one. I'm never going to catch anything on this laggy little netbook. :c

I am headdesking myself so bad, missed yet ANOTHER turpentine drop!

Same here :/

Missed everything so far...

... blink.gif I saw a really odd egg at the AP, look like the site's red egg logo.... maybe it was a glitch....

EDIT: aaaaand got two of the newbies!

Edited by FengShien

I've managed to grab three so far in the 5 min drops.

I have about as much chance of getting a turpentine as a CB Gold. Yep, you guessed it, I missed another drop.

Anyone else had at least 50 tabs up just now with absolutely no successful grabs? xd.png

Wonderfully locked in two drops. Now it's time to set back and wait.

*Edit* I did the same thing with about 5 tabs (that's all my little processor can handle wink.gif) and found it best to just use my one. Things somehow worked better that way.

An advanced 'Thank You' to TJ and the spriters. Very interested to see what this breed looks like. smile.gif

Edited by Onyx-Dragoness

Any luck in the one that just happened/is happening? On the hour? Finally snagged two.

Locked up. Good luck to those still hunting.

Anyone else had at least 50 tabs up just now with absolutely no successful grabs? xd.png

I was trying that technique and it wasn't working for me. All the taps slowed it down. x.x

Then I started click, alt+back, refresh, click. rinse, repeat. Got four eggs. biggrin.gif

I still haven't managed to grab one sad.gif Any tips?

i got mine by clicking, pressing bacspace, then clicking.

Wait, is this a new release?

ohmy.gif I thought the drops stopped at 2:02am

I was pleasantly surprised when I went back to the Alpine at 2:03 and grabbed one biggrin.gif, then another at 2:04

*Happily Locked* wub.gifwub.gif

Good luck everyone !! poptartFINALTINY.gif

Got my two. I only collect sprites so, I just need to get one more. biggrin.gif But then again, I've egglocked myself, so...I can take my time.

BTW-anyone wants to start a lineage project with these and rosebuds/heartseekers? The alternation between stink and fragrance looks fascinating to me. I don't have a cb rosebud, but anyways- PM me!

Snagged four, this drop. Will be interesting to see what they grow up to be. smile.gif

Just got through a drop and got 4. Interesting looking eggs. I wonder what they'll become. And turpentine! Odd! Interesting. Can't wait!

I just did the holiday drop tricks: turn off images and Javascript, clear the cache, refresh-click-refresh on the rightmost egg like crazy until it says you're egglocked.

I have an egg that's due to hatch in a couple hours. I'll stay up and hatch it, then grab a fourth Turpentine.

I still haven't managed to grab one :( Any tips?

Don't autoload images, for starters, and make sure JavaScript is enabled (or is it disabled?).

I caught my two, influenced them, and then I'll just breed to get some frozen babies~

Edited by Kila